Like Seriously?!

Ron was drenched from the rain and was trying to keep up with Kim. She was also soaked, but moved a little faster. 

"We're almost there!" Kim called to Ron. They were nearing Drakken's newest lair. 

A sharp cry from above made them both look up. 

"GIANT BIRD! GIANT BIRD!" Ron cried out. 

There was a huge hawk above them. It's talons ready to sink into a victim. 

"Fudge This!" Kim said and yanked Ron to the ground as the bird dove toward them. It missed them by a few inches. 

"Drakken has a pet?" Ron asked to himself. 

"Maybe. But this seems so much more like Shego's pet." Or Aviarius, but did Drakken know him? 

"Can we just forget the Ultimate Magneticizer and go home?" 

Kim just laughed to herself. "Dr. Portus wants it back. I promised we'd get it." She was crawling in the mud now. And heard Ron crying like an idiot about getting muddy. "Suck it up Cadet Stoppable. Let's move it!" 

The giant hawk came for them again. And Kim sprayed some stinky stuff outta her wrist watch. 

The bird took it smack in the face and veered off to the right. 

*

"UGH. Why do they never give up?" Drakken whined. 

Shego tapped the screen. "Cause I stole what they want. Duh-ooyyy."

Drakken jumped up and down like a pouty six year old. "It's mine! Mine!" 

Shego checked her glove tips to see how sharp they were. "Technically it belongs to the guy I stole it from." She smirked and saw his reaction. 

He balled up his fists and bit his bottom lip. 

"You're gonna make your lip bleed." She said and rolled her eyes. She looked around waiting to see where Kim was gonna come from. "Huh, she and doof-boy are usually here by now." 

Drakken turned at the sound of the metal door opening. 

"Yo what's uuuuupppp!" Ed said coming inside. "Green babe, how's it going?" 

What the heck? "Why are you here?" Shego snapped at him. She was looking around more now. There was no way he was a distraction. Possible would never sink that low. 

Ed saw her movements and thought she was on something. "Uh, what are you searching for?" 

"QUIET!" She yelled out. "I know you're here, Cupcake, just show yourself." 

Ron noisly kicked down a large air vent. He crawled out first then Kim did. 

"EWWWW, Red, you're so dirty." Ed's eyes went to Ron. "Your man is nasty too." 

Kim felt gross for sure. "Ed?" Kim said, puzzled. Then she remembered he was Drakken's cousin. 

"Please go shower. Then we can fight over the machine." Shego said, not wanting to touch her. 

Kim laughed. "No way. The machine is coming back with me." It was rather large and probably did weigh a lot too. 

Drakken was so freaked out that he ran off to get towels. 

Shego's hands flared. "You're getting that stupid mud everywhere! Get out!" 

Ron stalked over to Shego. "Make us." 

"UUGGHHH, I can't right now." She was disgusted with all this mud. "I just cleaned these floors yesterday!" 

Ed neared Kim. "So . . . wanna go on a date?"