Chaching$

"Slow down!" Ron yelled as Kim ran faster to catch up with the newest villian in town. 

He was tall, slender with mocha skin and a smirky trademark smile. "ChaChing$!" She yelled at the coin bandit. Literally his pockets were full of all pennies, dimes, quarters and nickels. All of that was loudly smacking together as he ran toward a gate. "Stop!

He easily and quickly climbed the gate and hopped over it. Some of that change fell out, but he sprinted away. 

Kim was tired, she decided to put her newest pair of shoes to the test. They had springs in the bottom to give her a boost way up in the air. She activated them and hopped over to catch up with ChaChing$ but he was long gone. 

Ron finally caught up to her and fell to his knees. "I don't know how much more of this I can take! His eyes lit up seeing all the coins. "Cool! I need to find an arcade!" He scooped up a lot the quarters. 

"You know you're stealing, right?" 

Ron looked up at Kim with sad puppy dog eyes. 

" . . . but  . . . but video games." His voice sounded like a wounded five year old. 

Kim got up as much change as she could and took it back to the grocery store. 

Ron only kept two bucks worth of quarters. He felt slightly guilty, but he really wanted to play those games. 

Two days later Kim saw the guy dumping out a purse and with sticky tape taking the change. "That's never gonna make you rich. I so don't understand this." She said and knocked him off his feet. 

He sprung right back up like a slinky. "You think I'm not?" He laughed loudly. "Go away little girl. I gots change to get." 

"It's still not yours!" She yelled grabbed the purse to smack him with it. 

"Yo, back off." He yelled and with his long legs kicked the purse away then without using his hands pushed her away. 

Kim didn't have time to react. She fell into the womans stuff and cried out. There was nail file in her arm. Blood was leaking out of her wound. 

"Oh man that's nasty!" He made a face and ran off. 

Kim made her way to the nearest hospital. 

"You're very lucky, Miss Possible. This coulda been worse." Doctor True said as he finished stitching her up. 

"I have a lot of scars. I'll just add this to my collection." She said to him. 

It was an hour later and all of the womans things were gone. "Crap!" Kim said and felt really bad. 

"Looking for this?" 

That voice . . . "Hey, Shego." 

Shego looked stunning in her updated classic green and black suit. 

"Thanks." Kim said, taking the bag. 

"I didn't take any of it. I know you're thinking that." Shego said and leaned against the wall of a building. 

Kim asked, "What do you know about a person named Chaching$?" 

Shego shook her head. "Who?" She said and then added, "Gotta go princess. Later." 

*

Four days later they met again. Kim and Chaching$ fought for five minutes as rolls of change lay all over the parking lot of another grocery store. He took what he could and distracted her long enough to sprint away.