Lost Episode #1 . . . #RonIsCancelled

This could've been set in S4. Woulda been fun to see it! 

About four months later . . . 

The ranch and the small town had been in repair since the show down at The Crooked D. Ol Tornado was being less agressive toward people since being rewired. 

Slim was getting some extra advanced tech around the place too. Camera's, spy stuff that he'd bought online. He didn't want varmits on his properties ever again. He'd added more fencing too. 

One random evening, Joss had a strange yet happy grin on her face at the dinner table. She'd been thinking about someone. This person had never been on her cool radar before and now was. 

Joss had lost interest in how cool Ron was. Her cousin Kim would always be first but lately she was thinking of someone else. Someone bad and super cool. 

She took off all of Ron's pictures off the walls. She went to start up her printers then logged onto her computer. "All right now. Let's see what pictures I can find of her!" 

There was a lot of them. A bunch of jail cell ones. Others from various occasions, parties, a wedding, fighting with Kim and the list went on. "She so rocks!" She said with her obsession growing. Her printers ran until they were out of ink. 

It took over an hour to put them up.

Now tons of pictures of Shego were plastered on her walls. She was geeking out in a fan girl way. 

"I gotta talk to her!" Joss jumped to her feet. She ran to get her Jossicator. It looked like Kim's but hers was pretty pink. She pushed a button and Wade appeared on her screen. "Hi!" She said in a raised happy voice. 

"What's up, Joss!" Wade said, kinda surprised they were talking. 

Joss asked, "Could you do me a favor? Can you get Shego's location? I wanna ask her some questions for a paper I'm writing for school." And the school part was a big lie. 

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" He questioned. 

Joss nodded, "Yeah, I promise I'll be careful." 

Wade felt weird about this. "I'll talk to Kim first." 

Joss yelled out. "No! I can do this without her. I'm old enough." 

Wade sighed and starting typing. "You promise that you'll have a backpack with devices and snacks in case you get lost." 

"Promise!" Joss yelled out with a big smile. 

**

"KIIMMM!" Ron said like a whining kid. He was out of one of his favorite snacks. He and Rufus frowned at the empty box of Pop-Pops HartyPopTartz. 

Kim ran into the room. "What's wrong?" 

Ron showed her the box. "This is a sad day." 

Kim laughed. "You are SO dramatic! Just call your dad to pick some up on his way home." 

Rufus squeaked and pouted too. 

"I know buddy, hopefully we'll get some later."

Kim rolled her eyes. She took his hand and pulled him into the living room. "I've been trying to pinpoint where each villian is." She said as a huge map laid on the floor. "For some reason they've all been quiet."

"A villian stay-cation?" Ron said watching Rufus run all over the map. 

Kim crossed her arms. "There's no telling. I've checked in with Wade every hour too. No stealing of any sort. No breaking and entering. Just a silence that is driving me crazy."