New school year

Heels of black clicked down a long hallway. She was headed to the gymnasium of the rebuilt Middleton High School. It had gone through many changes since the Lorwardian's half destroyed it. Pushing open a door she went into the very loud gym. All of the students were in there to hear the principal to speak. 

None of them knew it was going to be a new one.

"Junior year is gonna be aweeeesoomee!" Jim said to Tim, his twin brother. They had been on The Pep Puppies/ Mad Dog pep team since Freshman year. This year they decided not to be pep puppies, they auditioned friends of theirs to pass the foam torch. 

Tommy Pool was now the new Mad Dog with the foam. 

A finger tapped the microphone on the stand to make sure it was on. It made a noise proving it was. "Hello, students and staff. I am honored to be your new principal. Let's start this year off with positivity and getting to know each other. I know it's hard to fit in and find your style and voice. If you need to talk our counselors, Miss Tae and Mr. Vines will happily help out." 

Jim cocked his head, "That lady sounds so familiar." 

Tim nodded in agreement.  "And looks familiar too." 

They looked at each in shock. Together they said, "Shego!" rather loudly. 

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Miss Gordon, Or I'll answer to Miss Go. I worked here briefly a few years ago as a teacher. Now my focus is to be a leader in charge of making change around here. For this year I want everyone to listen to your heart and work on your dreams. There is hope for anyone and I will make sure of it." 

Her smile was warm. Her hair was shorter just below her shoulders and her outfit was black heels, black pants with a green top and black blazer. 

"This is either really good or really bad." Jim said to Tim. 

Tim, still shocked, just nodded. 

"I'm gonna have Wade look into her background." Jim said and texted his friend. 

*

Kim and Ron had come back from a short vacation to North Carolina. They were settling in when she got a shocking message from Jim. 

"How is this even possible?" She yelled out. 

Ron looked at her with his head cocked to the right side, "Wha-" 

"Jim says that Shego is acting as a principal at Middleton High!" 

Ron laughed as Rufus crawled onto his shoulder and sighed. "Is that Electric person back? Does she have a new zapper-thing?" 

Kim was reading what Jim was telling her now. "He says she seems normal, too normal." Then she screamed loudly. 

Ron screamed too and then asked, "Why'd you do that?" 

Kim's big green eyes locked with Ron's. "You'll never believe it. I don't believe it myself." She paused and sighed lightly. "She's the cheerleading coach too." 

Ron made a face. "Since when do principal's also coach sports?" 

KIm looked worried. "Never." That's at least what she thought. None that she'd ever known of anyway. 

*

A few days later

"This is crazy." Shego said as she read up on a student's profile. This young boy had been through several foster homes. He'd been recently adopted too. She considered the option of asking him to her office. She wanted to see if he would talk to the school counselor