A bakery and a baby

After graduating college/university in London Ron decided to go after another passion of his. He had always had a fondness in baking. He had loved it back in high school when he did Home Ec. Kim hated it at first before learning how to become one with the machines. 

"Those smell so good." Kim said as Ron took out the lemon bars out of the stove. "My nana would be so proud of you!" She said, severly missing her. 

"I miss her too, Kim." Ron was very emotional now and a few tears fell from his eyes. They rolled to his cheeks and he wiped them off. 

Kim went to flip the sign to OPEN.  Little Cub Bakery was open for business now. 

Ron and Kim owned this bakery. They also had a lot of friends working here too. It was open five days a week and always closed at six p.m. Most holidays they were closed. 

**

Kim had another job on the weekends training with clients at her cheer/dance/gymnastics studio. 

Bonnie and Tara also worked there helping the youth and some older kids learn skills. 

There was a full staff and lots of people wanting to learn. 

Anything's Possible was the prime spot to be at. 

Bonnie was a little annoyed by the name, but it was Kim's. She was the one paying the the bills.

 Bonnie really hadn't changed all that much. She was a little bit nicer most days. She was also married to Junior. They got engaged weeks after she graduated high school. Less than a year later they married. 

"I'm gonna teach my kids every sport." Bonnie was telling Mrs. Disenga. 

Mrs. Disenga put a hand on her small bump. "When are you due?" 

"Six months. I want it out now though. This is gonna be torture." She said, kinda angry. 

"Mrs. Senior, you sound ungrateful. Many women can't have kids. You might wanna do some soul searching. 

Bonnie felt like she'd been slapped. She started crying and ran off. 

"Some people . . . " Mrs. Disenga said and walked away. 

"Kiiimmm!!" Bonnie whined. "Mrs. D told me that I'm ungrateful. Why is being so mean?" 

Kim was finishing reading an email. "What about?" 

"I told her I want the baby out of me and she said I was ungrateful cause some women can't have kids." Bonnie told her and crossed her arms. 

"It is true. Some women struggle for years just to have one baby. And some can't have them for so many reasons too. So I'm with Mrs. D. Be a little more grateful and thankful you get to have one." 

Bonnie put a hand on her tummy. "Junior wants a girl and I want a boy. We're finding out in two weeks." 

Kim had an idea. "Can Ron make you a gender reveal cake?" 

Bonnie smiled. "Yes! How much is gonna cost me?" 

"Depending on the size and how many people are gonna come. Anywhere from 25 to 100."

Bonnie nodded. "I get a friend discount too?" 

Kim laughed. "Sure." She grabbed her things and was done for the day. "Get Joss to help if you need her. You don't need to over do anything." 

"Yeah, okay." Bonnie hated not being able to do backflips and jumps. She went out to see a bunch of pre teens flipping around on the floor. Joss, was happily encouraging all of them. "Hey, I guess Kim left you with locking up in an hour?"