4

Harry and I had gone separate ways after we had walked back to my apartment complex

Harry and I had gone separate ways after we had walked back to my apartment complex. He dropped me off at the entrance and headed back to the bar to hang out in the lounge before his fight. I didn't know if I was going to head to the bar tonight.

I didn't have much to do and I didn't have much to study. There wasn't any reason I shouldn't go watch Harry fight.

Anna was going tonight with Grant and wanted me to meet them there so she could introduce me to him. They had finally become official.

It was about 8 p.m. when I started to get ready. I slipped on a tight dark blue dress and tied up strappy black stilettos. My blonde hair was in loose curls as I grabbed my key ring to the apartment.

I debated on taking my bike to the club because I rarely ride in cars unless necessary. Cars have been traumatic to me since my dad died when I was 8.

I called a cab and climbed timidly in the back. Hopefully, the rough mile to the bar wasn't going to kill me. I was fidgeting in nerves the whole car ride. The cabbie parked and I almost launched myself out of the car. I threw a twenty on the console, not caring if I paid too much.

I made my way into the club through the employee entrance in the back so I didn't have to wait in line. Kadence and Andrew were working the bar tonight.

I walk through the club's crowd gracefully as I spot Anna's backside seated at the bar. Walking through the club was like trying to push your way to the front row at a concert with general admission seating.

I finally reach my best friend and I rest my hand on her shoulder so she turns around towards me.

"Blake! You made it!" Anna says loudly over the music, the man in front of her sits quietly and waits for an introduction politely. "Oh! Right! Finally, you get to meet Grant."

"Ah yes, the infamous Grant. It's so great to finally meet you." I tell him sincerely. He's very cute-looking. He's got dark hair that he cut at a good length. His glasses fit his face perfectly and don't make him look dorky at all. He seems very intelligent.

"The infamous Blake, I should say. Do you want anything to drink?" He offers kindly as I take my seat on the opposite side of Anna.

"Yea actually, a vodka cran would be great. Tell the girl it's for Styles, she won't charge you." I tell him and his eyebrows raise but he doesn't say anything. Maybe Anna told him my last name was Anderson and he was confused.

I see Kadence spot me from her spot behind the bar juggling drink orders, she waltzes over to where we are.

"Blake! Here on your night off, I see?" She ponders, laughing slightly.

"I know, I really like to explore the world and all it has to offer," I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes as she slides me a vodka cran.

Anna had been chatting between Grant and me, us throwing in a few comments in between, for about thirty minutes. It wasn't till about nine-thirty when an arm draped around my shoulder and a pair of lips met my ear.