46

my longest chap yet.

this is probably my favorite chapter ever too, just because of the end.

vote and comment!! a lot.

I thought today was going to be a laid back day, but it wasn't at all

I thought today was going to be a laid back day, but it wasn't at all. Harry came home and said he had to talk to me with a worried look on his face as he walked through the front door to my apartment. Anna was in the living room and he pulled me into my bedroom so we were out of earshot.

"Sunshine what's wrong?" I ask as he chews on his bottom lip nervously, not knowing what to say. He fidgets with his pants and rocks back and forth on his heels.

"I talked to Jason." He whispers, his eyes darting around the room, anywhere but my own. He was so nervous and I didn't know why.

"And? Did he tell you why he's torturing us?" I question anxiously, preparing myself for the worst.

"No. He had other ideas on things to discuss, well, more like demand." His eyes avoided mine again out of worry.

I didn't know what that entailed but if I had to guess it wasn't good. I prepared for the worst.

"Oh." I mumble. "Well what was it?" I ask, taking his hand into my own, trying to give him some sort of comfort. My thumb rubbed the back of his hand, the smooth but rough skin was contrasting.

"He needs us to do a trade." My thumb stopped rubbing.

"Well you've done trades before, what's so different about this one? Are you usually this nervous? I'm sorry baby, I've never really been in complete understanding." I spit fire questions at him, trying my best to cover up all my new worries.

"No, no. You didn't hear me correctly. He wants us to do a trade together." His words making my body tense up in shock.

Us?

"Us? As in you and I? Why would he want that? I have absolutely no training. I'm not ready for that, H. I couldn't handle that." My eyes start watering at the idea of doing something that dangerous, not alone but together.

"Blue, baby. I promise I tried to get you out of this. I tried. I can try again if you want, but it won't get me anywhere. I hate this, I do. I truly do." His eyes searching mine for some kind of answer to how I'm feeling.

"Did he threaten people?" I question, my thoughts first go to my family. My mom.

He only nods meekly.

Fuck.

"What is the trade?" I add, wanting to get as much information out of him as possible. He warned me I'd have to do this. Jason himself even told me.

"Um... it's a cocaine trade." He sputters out to me, his worrisome tone beginning to scare me. Hell I know I'm scared but if he is just as scared we are royally screwed.