43

hey lol

She was so beautiful

Sleeping peacefully on the sheets, there she lay. Her blonde, soft, silky hair was fanned onto my side of the bed, but I welcomed it. I welcomed anything of hers with open arms.

Never once have I felt this way about a girl. My head and heart have never been so full and consumed in the way that she has made me. Being full leads to contentment and this girl, this magnificent and beautiful woman makes me more content that I have ever felt.

And so I fell in love with her.

Head over her sexy stiletto heels in love with her.

The way she had forgiven me. I have done and most likely will continue to do the unforgivable, and she forgave me for it. She listened and tried to open her brain to comprehend the facts of what I have done. I didn't understand why. I expected her to run far and never look back.

Then she got roped in by my awful and malicious father, threatening her into staying. What if she wants to run? What then? Does she feel suffocated by my presence? I hope and pray that she doesn't and she enjoys my company just as much as I enjoy hers.

There are so many questions about the things going on that need to be answered. I need to find out quickly before they get too out of hand.

Someone broke into my apartment and wrote a message on my mirror. My father has photos of us from nights and days. Blake gets roped into the drug cartel. Antonio gets injured and has injuries I don't even understand completely. Someone is stalking both of us into texting our phones anonymously. They somehow followed us to the restaurant and wrote on our napkins without us seeing them. We are being stalked completely and I want to know why.

While I lay in her bed and staring at the ceiling as thoughts race through my mind, she stirs a bit beside me.

I suddenly remember last night, I remember how we are both still completely bare and raw to each other. I can feel her warmth, I can see her beauty in her bare face.

"Bonjour mon amour." I whisper my hand pushing the hair out of her face softly.

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine." She whispers back just as softly with a faint smile growing on her lips. Her rosy pink lips that I love and adore.

"Le soleil est éveillé et moi aussi. Quelle merveilleuse coïncidence." I giggle back cheekily. I always have fun with her in the mornings. Lights hearted and in the french speaking mood.

I can't believe we can both speak such a romantic and amazing language. What are the odds?

"You're up early." She mumbles, burying her face into the pillow like she does every morning I'm with her.

"Oui ben je suis plus ponctuel que toi." I laugh as my head falls on the pillow next hers, our faces now being closer than they were.

"J'en doute beaucoup." She laughs and then starts to stretch her body out. Her arms first, and then her legs. Her small and cute morning whimpers are so adorable I can't help but stretch a smile onto my lips.