14

"What do you mean, I fucked up big? I got all the drugs and the flash drive from the house

"What do you mean, I fucked up big? I got all the drugs and the flash drive from the house. I put them in Dickwad's office. What more do you two fucks want from me?" I ask angrily. I lean my body against the doorway, crossing my arms with a bored look on my face.

How many times a day does my day need to be ruined? I genuinely can't catch a break.

"How many flash drives did you see, Styles?" The bigger one, I think named Kenneth, growls at me.

He wears cargo pants and a black fitted shirt, the gun tucked in his waistband makes me think twice about attacking him because I am unarmed.

For fucks sake. I should've just stayed at Blue's and forgotten to answer my phone.

Maybe we could've fucked if I hadn't been such a dick.

"Two. Why?" When the words slip from my mouth stupidly, my face pales in realization.

I grabbed the wrong flash drive.

"That was the wrong flash drive, you little fuck." I was supposed to choose the red, yet my mind chose her. I wasn't thinking clearly. Red usually indicates something dangerous or important.

But seriously, who does this guy think he is? Coming into my house, calling me names?

"Okay, okay. Enough with the name calling boys. We all know I'm not little in any way." I smirk a bit at my comment, while Kenny boy snarls.

My body stays relaxed against the door frame. My mind is completely calm. This has happened too many times for me to freak out about what I can't control.

"How has nobody killed him yet?" Kenneth leans over to his partner, pretending to whisper. This guy is so aggravated by me.

Get laid. You seem tense.

"He's standing right here." I roll my eyes, fed up with their behavior. I genuinely don't care about any of this. I just want to sleep everything off.

"Don't care. I see you, big guy." He mocks what I had said earlier. It's not like he would ever be graced with the pleasure of seeing my big guy stuff so why would I care what he thinks?

"Okay, I'll go back and get the flash drive tomorrow. Now you fucks can leave." I scoff, pointing towards the door, about to turn around and slam the door behind me, before I hear the loud voice again.

"I don't think that's how that works." He states, his anger levels visibly rising. The muscles in his shirt tense and his pectorals flex.

Alpha male type beat. Please, he needs help.

"Mhm." My calm hum seems to only aggravate him more. I know how this game works. I've been a pawn in it for years.

"Your daddy asked us to handle your punishment for you." He starts to walk a bit forward, taking his first step inside the threshold of my apartment.