63: Part 2.

i'd make sure to click on the visuals. they do mean so much.

it's been awhile. i'd like to think of this as a double update. chapter 64 will either be out later today or tomorrow. i just wanted the dramatic ending so I cut this one off at 4k words.

don't tumble down the rabbit hole.

vote and comment.

Dissociative Amnesiaoccurs when a person blocks out certain events, often associated with stress or trauma, leaving the person unable to remember important personal information

occurs when a person blocks out certain events, often associated with stress or trauma, leaving the person unable to remember important personal information

Welcome To Wonderland.

"Stop fucking touching him!" I heard a voice shout aside from the ringing in my ears. It was a limp sound, but it had so much meaning. A broken begging almost. The voice was familiar, but my mind couldn't exactly distinguish who it was or what they were referring to exactly.

"Fuck off!" Another voice grumbled, groggled, and choked all in those two words. They didn't sound like themselves but the sound of their tone was so familiar it was like my mind wanted me to recognize it.

"I'd shut up if I were you." That voice was one I've heard most recently, but a name... I couldn't exactly come up with a name for the sound in the background of the ringing.

Ring, ring, ring.

Answer the phone. The voice in my head would tell me but it was just a subconscious ringing to block out wherever I was.

Blake, you're no good alone. Why are you sitting alone on the floor? What kind of pills are you on?

"He's already down! Let him be!" The man shouted again. Who was that? He sounded so familiar it hurt my brain to try and come up with another answer but I couldn't move my eyelids and look at them. Whenever I opened my eyes I never saw who I wanted to see. It was a never ending cycle.

"Where are they?" The groggy voice spoke once more, wincing in pain at the end of their sentence. I could hear them better now, and recognize the changes in tones. I could hear their footsteps. I'm sure if I just opened my eyes I would be able to see...

"In the shadows. Now if you'll stop resisting-" Who were they looking for? Were they looking for something out of place? I couldn't remember exactly where I was or what I was doing... is this dangerous?

"I want to see them." That same groggy voice deepened, coughing at the end of his demand.

"Tell me where Anna is! Show me! Please." Anna. I know that name. That's my best friend. The voice is clearer now. I've known him for a long time. He seems distraught at the thought of not knowing where Anna is. But isn't Anna back at the apartment? Are we not near the apartment?

That has to be Grant's voice.

"Jason will be in shortly, sit in the fucking chairs before I make you." This voice was mean but decently calm. They are inflicting pain on Grant and this other familiar man. I can feel it.