18

I haven't seen Harry in three days

He has texted a couple times in order to make sure I know he isn't ghosting me, but I have a feeling something is off with him. I had work tonight and Harry had a fight.

I would have to watch him possibly get hurt again.

He asked me to check his stitches before the fight, making sure all he needed to avoid was a blow to the stitches and cover them up the best he could.

The past few days have been filled with thoughts. Thoughts about Harry and where we stood and thoughts on how I felt about the situation. Being in a relationship probably wasn't the best idea for me right now considering I just got out of a toxic one a couple months ago.

I needed to focus on what I was currently doing.

I stood behind the bar tonight taking orders like always. Kadence wasn't here, so Andrew and I worked the bar. Harry was supposed to be in the lounge putting on his gloves and getting ready, but I hadn't even seen him walk in.

Maybe he took the back entrance?

I wasn't paying too much attention to Harry's whereabouts, but they were always on the back of my mind. The art of bartending should be my specialty right now. I had every drink down that I could possibly think of. When orders roll in and the bar gets busy, multitasking has been one of my closest allies.

"Here's your drink, sir." I say as I slide a drink across the counter to a customer.

"Thank you, dear." He muttered, turning to watch the empty ring. He was waiting for someone to step up. Harry was the next fight, he should be walking up to the ring any minute now.

I was cleaning a glass when I felt my phone ding in my back pocket. I pull it out immediately seeing it was from Harry.

Harry: Stitches?

Me: I'll be in the lounge in a minute.

Harry: See you soon.

My heart swelled at his text knowing I'd be seeing him again before his fight. I call to Andrew further down the bar, telling him I would be back in a second.

I set my glass down and rush to the doors of the lounge, bursting through only to be met with Harry sitting on a bench near the lockers. His fingers were laced into the front of his curls while this forehead rested on his palms.

When he heard the sound of the door closing he looked up at me and stood up with a small smile.

"Hi love." He says as he pulls out a first aid kit from his open locker.

"Hi Harry." I whisper back in response, stepping right up to him.

He seems nervous, it's radiating off of him. He's twisting his rings, he's barely making eye contact with me. Does he regret sleeping together? I know it was pretty soon in the relationship, but he initiated it.