10

I walked out of the bathroom, not making eye contact with Harry at all

I walked out of the bathroom, not making eye contact with Harry at all. The smug grin on my face is so large, I can't even help it.

I touch my lips with my fingertips, still being able to feel his lips against mine. The way his hands roamed my body had me weak just thinking about it. My head had so much built up pressure from the amount of alcohol consumed and the intoxicating presence of Harry himself.

When I had told myself when I first met him to stay away, I knew I wasn't going to be able to. So for the entire night, I fell so deep into a trance that I couldn't have pulled myself out even if I wanted to.

The way he had me against the lockers was enticing, he had me begging for more. I usually wasn't the type to beg, but he had me at his complete mercy.

The way he had his lips on my body, riding my stomach of any alcohol. He wiped away every grain of salt and pinch of lime with his tongue.

The way he danced in the dark purple and blue lights of the club. His hands never left my body, only pulling me closer to him in every way possible.

Then finally, as he held me against the wall using mainly his hips, I think I died a little inside out of pure excitement. I led him in with every intention to get back at him for what happened earlier today.

I made my way through the club, the alcohol affecting my every move. I stumbled a bit as I walked, sometimes bumping into random people. Then I had to profusely apologize.

I try to dissect the crowd with a blurry vision, pushing my way to what I think was the DJ stand. Anna was supposed to stay over there all night, I thought it was late enough that both of us should get home.

Never once have I left Anna out of my sight in a club, I should've been watching her. My own needs and wishes clouded what I should've been doing and if I'm being honest, I feel horrible about it.

When the music gets so loud I almost cover my ears, I know I'm by the DJ. I see what I think is my best friend, and make my way over to her clumsily.

I reach the girl, tapping her on the shoulder, sure enough, my best friend turning around to face me. She immediately takes in my swollen lips, flushed face, dilated pupils, and drunken stare. She scans her eyes over my now wrinkled dress and shakes her head with a laugh.

"Have a fun time, Blake?" She chuckles, tucking my hair behind my ear so it stays out of my face.

I nod my head solemnly, letting my eyes shut in their tired state. I only wanted my bed at this point of the night.

"Ready to go home, Blake?" She says in my ear, my head then resting on her shoulder. She holds me tight so my body doesn't give out underneath me.

"Mhm." I nod against her shoulder, internally thanking her for this.

"I didn't drink tonight, I can drive." She says as she steadies me on my feet. My heavy lids pry open to look at her through a blurry line of sight. She wraps her arms around my waist guiding me more towards the door.