47

a/n: long ass chap. sorry for the wait. i gave u smut to compensate. love you all.

vote and comment!!

"Hey, baby? Move those boxes for me, will you?" Harry asks from across his bedroom over by his bedside table he is trying to move

"Sure, sure." I say and walk over to where he was pointing. "When is Grant and Anna getting here, by the way?"

Harry and I have been moving boxes and packaging up his things for the move for the past few hours. I got here relatively early, around eight in the morning to start helping him. We both rode over together after our night back at my apartment, now I'm here in his. Somewhere I never really was before. I've never spent the night here, I've never eaten here, I've never really done anything here.

Maybe things will be different in his new house.

"Not sure. Grant mentioned around eleven after his only morning class. He said he would pick up Anna from hers and they would head over." He says as he picks up some more miscellaneous items off the ground and sorts them in boxes, giving up on his bedside table until geant gets here.

"M'kay. So it's just us for a while?" I ask, stopping my movements to help him pick up the things around him left over in his bedroom.

"Yeah... Why do you ask?" He mumbles with a small smirk.

"No reason. Just wondering." I shrug and place some of his clothes along with the other piles.

"Interesting. Anyway, we have to load all this shit into our cars at like three to bring them to my new place." Harry didn't want to rent movers, he didn't want anyone unknown to him being inside the house if he could help it. He rented a U-Haul for all his furniture, which was minimal. He said that anything he didn't move he would buy soon.

It's nice to be loaded, I guess.

"Where is it, again? I think I forgot." I refer to his house address, I can't remember if he ever told me where it's located. He wanted to keep almost everything as lowkey as possible.

"Just outside of campus, near Fairview Lane." I'm still picking up shit off the floor when his hands fall to my hips and pull me back up against him.

"Is it secluded?" I whisper, my head now resting on his chest.

"All the houses are really spaced out, it's a nice area." He promises. He was moving so he could be in a safer area. I didn't exactly know why he chose to live in such a small apartment when he makes so much money, but he did. I think now that he's moving into an actual house he will feel safer when he's there alone or I'm there.

"I'm excited to see it, I know you and Grant worked hard to find a nice place." I turn around so I can see his face which is smiling softly down at me. He has such a pretty smile, his dimples being one of my favorite features of his.