62

it's all coming together now...
vote and comment pls!!

TRIGGER WARNING: illusions to sexual assault.

Remember when I said that everything seemed scarier in the dark? I wasn't exaggerating

It was cold, dark, and I could feel the dust of the floor underneath my shoes. I shuffled my feet back and forth slowly, the gravel underneath my soles barely making a sound. I didn't dare open my eyes because I knew I would find myself surrounded by complete pitch black darkness, and that was a scene that I don't think I could handle right now.

So I went over everything that went wrong in my head. I left Antonio and Jenna alone. Bad decision. I stole Harry's very expensive car and drove it at high speeds while I have minimal to no driving experience. Bad decision but could've ended worse. I went to Chargers to see if Connor could get in contact with the owner so I could get a hold of the warehouse location. Smart thinking I suppose, ended up bad. Finding Connor murdered in cold blood. Not the best time of my day, but one of the less eventful parts if I'm being completely honest.

Then it started getting bad. I didn't look behind me or my surroundings before I was incapacitated by men. Very bad decision.

However, finding him would all be worth it.

I prayed in the chair I sat in so many times that everything would be alright. I was not myself right now, I was running on adrenaline... completely. I seemed to be for most of this past week. Ever since the second mission I was dragged to. Ever since I was introduced to this world.

Ever since I met him.

I was running with the thieves at this point.

There were no sounds where I was, only the shallow breaths that I released from my body. I inhaled whatever air was provided to me and hoped that I wasn't being poisoned. I had become impulsive and it could possibly cost me lives. I was stupid, blinded by fear, so blinded that I actually gave myself up to it.

In order to find him.

That was my only goal at the moment. I needed to find him. I needed to find Anna and Meredith, but the parts of me that I could not restore in myself if broken would be caused by his death. Not theirs. I loved every single person in that room, whichever they were trapped in, equally. That's what I was raised to do. But differently, was how I explained it.

Anna, I love, because she was the only person in my life that I could relate entirely to. She was my foundation that kept me upright. I would never survive if she left earth too soon. She truly was an angel sent from heaven to keep me going. She cried with me at nights when I mourned my father, stayed with me when I couldn't go out because I was scared of cars and driving, and she encouraged me every time I was frustrated with my major. She was my safe house.

Meredith, I love, because she means the world to him. I genuinely think that if I didn't have her approval, he would let me go. She was sarcastic and funny, but I think that was her way of dodging uncomfortable situations as well as part of her personality. Her upbringing and childhood was deluded by a horrible man that now has her held captive, but she is so strong to overcome all of those obstacles in life. She kept him going until she allowed me to take over for her. And for that, I am forever grateful.