44

hey lol. im back. miss me?
vote and comment.

I've been doing what Jason asked for days

I've been doing what Jason asked for days. I've met up with my partner multiple times and they have already vandalized Harry's apartment, taken some photos, and tracked his moves throughout his typical day.

I heard he's moving. That's a shame, we will be able to find his new address just as easily as the first one.

The deals he has made with his bastard of a father are confusing and they are leaking into my work plans. I must not touch the girl or Harry's family unless Harold has done something specifically deceitful. Which is annoying, because Jason's whole idea is to bring hell to Harry's life.

I don't even know the purpose, but there is one I'm sure of.

The last couple of days have been in serious need of my technology skills and undercover skills as well. Sneaking into La Madeleine's to write at the specific table napkins they sat in was not easy. It took tedious measures and a lot of hacking into security footage to erase.

I wanted to go unnoticed. If I got noticed by either of them, hell would have rained on me. They both know me. I am no secret to them. The only secret I keep from them is what I do behind the scenes of their lives.

I'm always watching. I've been instructed to always watch.

A simple trick of the eye was how I snuck past them quickly to take the piece of flimsy, white napkin and return it only seconds later just before their eyss turned back. It almost felt as if I froze time while they gazed at each other, incapacitated and not able to move for a moment as I wrote my bone chilling message on the napkin. It made me laugh, such a simple command with such an unnerving meaning.

A promotion is what Jason promised me. He promised me a section of the drug cartel and that is what I am working for.

Being a part of the drug cartel, running a section, is a huge deal. The direct money I would make, the people that would be forced to follow my commands, empowering.

The plans Jason and I have laid out for Blake and Harry are complicated yet so simple. Jason won't tell me the real reason he is doing this, but if I'm being completely honest, I don't care.

Blake's phone is a key part to the plan. It's already being constantly tracked on my iPhone. Harry's has a backup server that blocks many outdoor hackers, so it's not as easy to get into. Usually the pair are together though, and when they aren't Harry is either in the ring, at training, in school, or on a mission so he isn't hard to find.

Blake's tracking is simple and efficient. I know her entire school schedule and have it burned into my memory. Sometimes I'll watch her from the courtyard, sometimes from the back of her classrooms or lecture halls. I can see her through any security camera I decide I want to.