23

a/n: im about an hour early with the update. things are about to get really serious in the next few chapters so enjoy some cute chapters:) vote and comment!!

 things are about to get really serious in the next few chapters so enjoy some cute chapters:) vote and comment!!

I woke up about ten minutes ago and I was surrounded by only the light sound of her breathing. Her blonde hair was casted over my left arm as she lay on top of it, towards me.

She is so beautiful.

She has me so conflicted and confused and I've only known her for a short while. She has quite literally turned my world upside down.

She agreed to trust me. She agreed to let me drive her a longer distance than she has traveled in a long time. That meant a lot to me. I finally told her at least one thing about myself, and it felt good for her to know. She has been wanting so badly to know me, I just can't risk it.

Her knowing things puts her at risk. Nobody can know what I do, only Grant knows. Her golden blonde hair is gorgeous, it's silky and soft. Her pure face and the clearest of skin is so amazing. She is the definition of perfection.

I was never like this. I was never hooked on one girl.

I was just so confused.

I wanted to go to the beach today because it was the most relaxing thing I could think of. I loved the water, it was one of my favorite things to paint. Besides her.

Back in my apartment, I do have paintings. I paint in my free time. My mother's house is where I have most of them.

I look back over at a peacefully sleeping Blake and contemplate whether or not to wake her. We had to get to the beach before lunch so I could take her to the Pop Parlor for food.

It was one of my favorite restaurants near Malibu Beach.

I lean over gently and tuck her hair behind her ear. "Réveillez-vous la tête endormie" I whisper into her ear softly, coaxing her awake.

Her legs slowly straighten and she shuffles a bit closer to me. She seems on the edge of consciousness so I rub small circles over the soft skin of her arm to fully wake her.

"Laisse-moi tranquille" She groans in French. Us talking in a foreign language to each other is like we are the only ones who can understand it.

I chuckle under my breath while she shuffles even closer. She puts her head in the crevice between my neck and shoulder.

"Blake baby, we have the beach today." I tell her as my hand runs softly up and down her arm. She groans in sleepiness and pinches her eyes shut harder.

"Fine, fine." She yawns as she pulls away and I immediately miss her touch.

"She's awake!" I exclaimed in sarcasm. My hands raise above my head as I say it, jokingly. She looks over at me with heavy eyes and a slight bed head and giggles. She takes in my position and just shakes her head.