57

a/n: hey babes

a/n: hey babes. i'm back. it's been a hot minute.

thank you for the patience. it's been a tough few weeks for me and writing couldnt really be my top priority and im sorry about that.

working in the hospital also doesn't free up a lot of time.

i hope you enjoy this chapter. i'll try to have the next one out soon.

"Well that was

"Well that was..." I start, still sitting on his lap but our undergarments were now back on as we tried to rearrange ourselves.

"Sexy, hot, wow Harry that orgasm was amazing, thank you!" He throws his head back in exaggeration, mocking my moans from our previous sex.

"Sunshine? Can tigers swim?" I whimper out, bringing a hand up to his neck, my panting getting heavier as I speak. My lips were against his ear while he's still using his mouth on all parts of my body he can access.

His eyebrows knitted together, his jaw was still clenched shut and he closed his eyes to contain himself. He said nothing, only pushing himself more into the seat, trying to hold his own hands back as if they were about to break free.

Leaning into his ear again I whisper, "I hope so, because I'm about to fucking drown yours."

The sex was amazing as always, the way he surrendered to me for almost half of it was exhilarating.

"Oh shuddup." I laugh as I push his shoulder while he lets out a chuckle and his hands cup my cheeks.

"I love you." I whisper, leaning forward to press a sweet kiss to his lips. It was short, but it meant the world.

"I love you, my darling." He tells me in return, pressing a gentle kiss to my cheek as well, moving his thumb for space to fit his lips.

We stay rather still for a while, not really moving or speaking, only admiring each other. It was like this almost after every time we have sex, the moments after that prove our love for each other.