49

a/n: this one and the next few chaps will prob be my fav of all time. i had a lot of fun writing them.

long ass chap. vote and comment.

enjoy<3

"Do you have your bags, babe?" Harry calls out from my kitchen

"Do you have your bags, babe?" Harry calls out from my kitchen. His bags were already loaded into Anna's car out front where she was waiting. I didn't want a cab driver for so long and Harry didn't want to pay for travel parking, so Anna offered to take us to the airport.

"Bags? Um.. yes. Right here." I mumble. My scattered and already nervous brain took time comprehending his question. I'm twisting and turning trying to find my bags before his gentle hand laid on my shoulder.

"Sweetheart..." He coos. His hands falling from my shoulders to my waist.

"Hm?" My eyes shut as he hugs my body to his. My back is pressed up right against his sternum as he lays his chin on my head. His breath can be felt atop my head, holding back a chuckle.

"Are you nervous?" He whispers, his fingers gently squeezing my shoulders as if to massage all my worries away. The kinks in my muscles only prove that I'm nervous about today.

I only nod.

"Me too." He says bluntly in response, shrugging his shoulders like that was supposed to make me feel so much better. My lips press into a flat line and I try to pull away from his hold.

"Gee thanks H. Makes me feel so much better." My sarcastic tone doesn't go unnoticed by him.

He cracks a smile and lets me go, his laughter filling the room. The way his eyes crinkle and his smile gets bigger as he takes in my annoyed expression.

"No, no, no. I'm not nervous for the introduction. They already love you, and I'm not nervous about you liking them. I'm nervous about you seeing all the damn empty axe body sprays that you will find around my room from my teen years.."

This kid is an axe body spray enthusiast. How wonderful.

"For fucks sake." I groan, my own smile breaking through. I shake my head and rest my forehead against his chest.

"That shit was like my religion for a while." He grins and continues on. "I'll have you know I have upgraded to Tom Ford Vanilla Tobacco recently."

"Yes, Sunshine. I have noticed." My mood is immediately lifted and I'm no longer focused on how nervous I am for this trip. He knows exactly how to make me smile.

"But seriously, there is no need to be nervous, my love. My mother has never been so excited for something in her life." He comes a bit closer, resting his hands on his original position. His thumbs gently stroking the underside of my clavicles.

"Okay. I'll try to relax." I promise, taking a deep breath in and then exhaling out.

"Good. Now, do you have your carry on?" He goes back to talking about our flight and bags. Carrying all the shit out of my room for me.