42

surprise!!

warning: smut... lots and lots of smut...

song for the chapter: Red Velvet by R5

"Fucking hell." He moans into my mouth as our breaths clash together while I try to open the door with a drunk mind and a shaky hand.

His mouth is on my mouth and his tongue is dancing along with my tongue. His hands are grabbing at any part of flesh that he can reach, before we burst through the doors of my apartment, stumbling into walls as we make our way to my bedroom.

He backs me up into a wall on our way to my bedroom, not being able to take it any longer and needing some release. His large hands wrap around my papery thighs, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

His mouth doesn't leave mine. He only pushes his lips harder and more urgently against my own. He's desperate for me. Like he should be.

We left the club soon after he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of all those people. Never in my life have I been so awestruck for a man. He was drunk and fun, singing karaoke with his best friend while my best friend and I watched. We watched our boys up there have fun. 

I watched my boyfriend have fun while Anna watched hers.

It felt so good to finally say that. Boyfriend.

I had been waiting months. I think when I first met him, I fell for him so quickly because of the mystery that was him. I fell for the unknown parts about him. He wasn't really a mystery to me anymore, so I grew to love the things about him that I didn't already know.

His hands were all over me, his lips moving down to the soft skin on my neck, tongue teasing the perspiring skin. He trails hot and wet kisses down my neck and to my collar bones, sucking on the dip of the clavicle bone there. He moves further down to my chest, the valley in between my breasts while I'm pressed so harshly against the wall by his pelvis I can't help but let out a soft moan.

He groans into my skin as a response, his hands finding the zipper in my skirt and dragging it down slowly, his mouth never slowing down in the process. He lets the tight material drop to the floor, leaving me in Anna's tight shirt, and a thong.

"No bra tonight, pretty girl?" He asks as his hands slide up from my waist and to my breasts, feeling the lack of padding through the shirt, my nipples now visible.

"Not if I can help it." I say with my head leaned back against the wall in pleasure, his hands all over my body, not even touching the most sensitive parts of me. I was a mess for him before he even started.

"Did you know you were going to get fucked hard tonight, baby?" He asks as he pulls me away from the wall, walking us towards my bedroom door, my legs still wrapped around his hips. His mouth starts on my neck again while he waits for my answer.