Bismuth

Y/n POV

"Oh my goodness!" Pearl exclaimed, watching Steven play a video game. "C'mon, go for it!" I yelled. "This is your last chance." Garnet said. "No....No! Jump! Jump!" Steven said, sweating. Steven was so close to the end but ended up dying. "Aww man..." We all said in unison. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see lion trying to chew one of Steven's shirts. "Lion! Stop that!" Steven yelled, grabbing his shirt from lion. "How else am I gonna remember the time that I rode the Thunder Bird at Funland?!" He exclaimed. "I thought you had several souvenirs from that trip?" I asked Steven. "Well yeah, but I really like this shirt." He replied. Steven put the shirt on his dresser and walked back over to his game. "Okay...I'm sure this time-" Steven started to say before Lion grabbed the shirt again. "Lion! Don't even think about it!". Lion tried to run outside but Steven jumped in front of the door and grabbed his shirt from Lion.

"Since you don't know how to play nice, I'm gonna put this somewhere you can't get it. In ya mane!" Steven said, sticking out his tongue. Lion just grumbled and laid down. "Thank you, boo." Steven said swiftly as he hopped in Lion's mane. "There, now it'll be safe forever in this perfectly stable magic tree." Steven thought to himself. The branch he was standing on then collapsed and he landed on a bubble and was sent flying out. "No you gotta jump!" I said, trying to cheer on Amethyst. I saw Steven pop out of Lion and land on the floor with a thud. "I've made a horrible mistake!" Steven shouted. "What?!" Pearl and I said. "Hold on a sec, I can fix it." Steven said. Steven then hopped back into Lion's mane and searched around for the bubble. The gem that was inside the bubble started to regenerate and form into a rainbow haired gem. Steven stared at the gem before gasping for air and jumping out of Lion.

"There's a gem in Lion's mane!" Steven yelled. "A gem? How could a gem even get inside there?" I asked. "Describe her." Garnet replied. "Uh...hang on a sec." Steven said. Steven poked his head inside to get a better look at the mysterious gem. "Hey, wait!" The gem yelled as Steven ducked his head under the grass. "She's big!" Steven said. "With rainbow hair and tattoos." He added. "Wait, rainbow hair...what does her gem look like?" Pearl asked, concerned. "It's um...an innie?" Steven replied. "It can't be..." Pearl said. "Steven, bring her out." Garnet said. "Okay." Steven said, determined. Steven went into Lion's mane and looked around for the gem, but couldn't find anything. "Hey there, little guy." The gem said, spooking Steven. "No no, don't go! I'm a little lost, so how about you help me out?". Steven held out his hand and pulled the gem out of Lion's mane.

"Wow, a total stranger." Amethyst said. "Pearl...Garnet..." The gem said, shocked at the familiar gems. "BISMUTHHHH!" Pearl shouted, running into the gem's arms. "Woah there, the Pearl I know would never jump into my arms. Who do you belong to?" Bismuth said. "No one!" Pearl replied. "Alright, settle down." Garnet said. "Oh you're one to talk, actually you're two to talk." Bismuth smirked. Garnet chuckled and gave Bismuth a light punch in the arm. "So...who's this?" Amethyst asked. "Everyone, this is Bismuth. She's one of the original crystal gems." Garnet replied. "Oh! New recruits, welcome aboard! We could always use more Amethysts. And who are these little meatballs?" Bismuth said. "H-hi, I'm Y/n." I said shyly. "And I'm Steven, his boyfriend. You were in my Lion and now you're in my house." Steven said. "Well thanks for having me." Bismuth smiled.

"I just can't believe it! Rose said she lost you at the battle of the Ziggurat. She was so worried." Pearl said. "Wait...where is Rose?" Bismuth asked. "Um, hi...I'm Rose's son, she kind of turned into me. Well I have her gem but everything else is from my dad." Steven said. "Huh, well there she is. There was this one gem with such a distinct dark coloration to her gem that you wouldn't forget, who she interacted with a lot. I was gonna ask her about Rose but I guess the answer is right here." "Hold on, dark coloration? Like this one...?" I asked, pulling down my shirt. "Oh my...Onyx, that was her name. Is the same thing applicable to you?" Bismuth asked. "Yeah, she gave up her form to make me, just like how Steven's mom did." I said. "I see, those 2 really were something else." Bismuth replied. "I mean really, this is something else! Everything's changed, and now we're building our bases out of wood?!".