Galactic Retrieval

Y/n POV

When we got back with Garnet, we explained everything that happened back in Korea, and how Greg had gotten kidnapped. We got on board the red eye ship after Peridot did her best fixing it up. There was a little mishap on the way here, but we were able to safely land next to the human zoo. The only issue is how we're gonna get inside.

"That's the human zoo, I can't believe it still exists." Pearl said. "Dad has gotta be in there, we just need to find a way to break him out." Steven said. I stared into the entrance of the ship and noticed that there were 2 bigger Amethyst's guarding the door. "Look over there, the entrance is being guarded by those gems." I said, pointing to the door. "Those are Amethyst guards. Of course, like we could just walk right in there as an ownerless Pearl, a fusion, and well- you 2." Pearl said.

"All we need is disguises! I'll be Esteban Universidad." Steven said. "And I'll be Y/n L/n!" I chimed in. "It doesn't matter what your names are, we're all going to stand out." Pearl replied. "However, we won't stand out if we play the part." Sapphire said, unfusing from Garnet. "Alright everyone, hear her out!" Ruby said.

"Today, I am a Sapphire travelling with my Ruby guard and my personal Pearl. Esteban and Y/n, I've brought you as an offering for the human zoo." Sapphire said. "Pobrecito Esteban!" Steven exclaimed. "Yeesh, that's rough." I replied. "What about me?" Amethyst asked. "You're going to be accompanying me as extra muscle." Sapphire said. "Like them? I've never even seen another Amethyst before, what if I say something wrong?" Amethyst asked.

"All you have to do is look the part, you're new and we're rusty. But we just have to keep this up long enough to find Greg." Sapphire said. "Is this actually going to work?" Pearl asked. "No." Sapphire replied. That quick answer was enough to put us all in shock. "J-just play it straight! Let's...change the future!" Sapphire said, forcing a smile. We got into character and headed out of the ship. "You'll never cage me you rockheads!" Steven shouted.

"I'll crack your gem in half before you even have a chance to lay a finger on me!" I yelled, as Ruby had mine and Steven's hands secured. When the guard asked what we were here for, Sapphire told them it was a delivery for the zoo. They responded by saying that the zoo had shut down, which sent all of us into a widespread panic. Suddenly from out behind them, a blue gem came walking in.

"What are you doing?" The gem asked. "Oh, n-nothing Holly Blue Agate." The Amethyst's said, saluting. The gem looked over and noticed Sapphire and gasped. "Why didn't you tell me there was a Sapphire here?! What have you been telling them?" Holly Blue said, angrily. "Nothing, Holly." They responded. After the introduction, Holly Blue took us to the area for the zoo containment.

"And here is the human disposal chute." Holly Blue said. "Whaa- how do you get in the zoo?!" Steven asked, his voice cracking. "There it goes again with it's hilarious notes." Holly Blue said. "So, how does one get inside the zoo?" Sapphire asked. "Excellent question, your clarity! On the rare occasion that we might need to enter the containment area, we enter through this service door." Holly Blue replied.

"EXPLOSION!" Ruby yelled. "What?" Holly Blue asked. "I uh...just remembered that I left the gravity engine running...sorry my Sapphire, I'm so forgetful." Ruby replied. "A-a foreseen turn of events. Yes, the ship is going to overheat and explode. The damage will be massive. If we hurry, the damage should be contained and this should only take about 5 minutes, so everyone behave." Sapphire said, walking back to the ship with Holly Blue.

"Alright, we don't have much time. We gotta get this door open." Steven said. "Pearl, could you open the door?" I asked. "Of course, what else am I good for?" Pearl replied, sarcastically. Pearl tried to open the door but it was denying her entry. "A-ha!" Pearl exclaimed. She tried one last time but still was denied entry. "I actually can't figure this out at all." Pearl said. "But Pearl, you're our hacker!" Steven yelled. "Argh, there's no time! Steven, Y/n, help me open this door." Ruby said. "Right!" We both replied. "And Pearl, hack faster!" Ruby added. We started banging on the door while Pearl was trying to hack it but we had no luck.