- 2 -

Having specific senses were promising yet in his case, it was an entirely different story.

Undesirable nonsense always refused to abandon his extremely sensitive ears and disgusting scents of sweat, mud and dirt reached his nose without warning but now after a dozen years of facing the same, he was adopted to it. 

Wandering between the shelves of books in silence, inhaling the calming aroma of old pages, Han Jisung looked for something to read. He always tried to be a lonely student away from the problematic swooning women and he didn't have many friends to talk to. 

He sat by a dark corner with a single yellow lamp lit in a circle with a book in his hands,

'Werewolves: Myths and Beliefs.'

The title was printed on the front in aesthetically pleasing silver font.

He had been reading on this subject quite often.

Sure it was interesting but his curiosity was about doing something else other than being a normal student who loves to bug into the privacy of darkness. 

As his gaze fell upon the sentences, published in faded black Jisung visualized his world where two species were parallel lines that do not disturb each other's lives.

A strand of hair that blocked his vision was pushed aside, nonetheless, his concentration soon broke with a strong scent of blood caught him off-guard.

Unlike other bitter smells, this one was sweet and warm and Jisung didn't hesitate to look up and search for the owner, sure that it wasn't a human.

A tall figure, lean frame hugged by a white shirt and brown hair neatly parted and brushed, stepped into the library, followed by a girl. Jisung found it very attractive, the way the young man walked, back straight and stare that was decent but look could be deceiving.

"Minho," The girl behind, called out clinging onto his arm.
Oh no, he seemed to be angry "Can we talk for a while?"

Her high tuned and slurred voice was irritating certainly, Jisung agreed as leaned back on his chair, finding the sort of drama interesting. Or should we clarify 'the boy was interesting?

"This is a library." Coldly he replied yanking his hand forcefully which elegantly cause the girl to stumble back.

"Then let's go to an empty class." She whispered which was heard thanks to Han's special ears.

"No." The confidence dripped in his voice, strong yet quiet. "I am here to have some time alone."

"Then why don't ' we' be alone?" The red-haired girl gave a lascivious wink, once again scooting closer to touch his chest, making him roll his eyes.

"Look, spicy chicken. Stop bothering me and leave before I kick you out." His voice was oddly calm, addressing the lady in the name of respect but he was being tested. 

"Oh come on..." she tried once again.

"For fuck's sake leave me alone!" The angry boy snapped, pushing the girl off, which caused her to land butt-down on Jisung's table. The strong feminine perfume was awful that nearly made the vampire dizzy. 

The girl tossed his eyes with a scoff. "Fine but it's your loss." And she, in a matter of a second turned around. "How about you? You seem to be a perfect bottom."

Jisung lifted a brow and stared at her biting her lip as she leaned against the table. Closing the book shut, he stood up not taking his eyes off her, mentally swearing, and moved forward across her face letting his dead breath touch her neck. 

"One, I'm probably not submissive, darling." He whispered. "Two, I'd rather pleasure myself than you with a man. I desire for men."
Moving back with a wink he grinned before leaving, taking one last glance at the boy, noticing his surprised yet amused face of his.

And Jisung found out...

That the brunette was one of his kind but a day lighter just as he was.

Very rare to be alive...
Very rare to be pretty...