- 20 -

* sorry for the late update... I am actually so stressed and just studying and doing assignments... I'm was planning on ending the story by September but I doubt it now... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin quickly entered in to the room, lit up with a lot of lamps and bulbs and in the middle was a table and a woman was sitting on the chair, eyes fixed on the paper. Her dyed red hair was tied to pony tail and when she gave her attention to the boy, her dark eyes met with him. 

"You called me?" Hyunjin asked. 

"Actually, Hyunjin. You know that I trust you, right?" A Young asked silently making the other confused. 

"What does that supposed to mean?" 

She sighed keeping the paper on the table. "Were wolves, Seoul pack. They seemed to be going insane. You know why. And I know your boyfriend, he is in danger. Han Jisung, he is my friend's son. I am trusting you on helping them."

"What do you want me to do?" 

Hyunjin exhaled at the thought of Seungmin being at the mouth of death. His mind was blank yet he had to come up with something.

"I am lending you a few of the pack. Go keep and eye on the old man. You need to be careful. He sent me letter, asking me to join with them. Seo Taeyoung is dead, because he refused to help."

"Don't tell me you are going to agree, A Young." 

He watched the middle aged woman's gestures, honestly shaking her head with a very small smile. "No. No. Hyunjin. I am not actually agreeing but we have to be wise. I can't risk the whole pack. We will agree to join but we are not actually going to do it. That is how we are going to know what they are up to. "

The boy raised a brow before braking out a smirk. "I was wrong doubting your moves leader. So, you are sending me there to spy. What a nice plan."

"Why the sarcasm, young man?"

"How can I know you won't betray me?" Huffed, Hyunjin demanding staring at A Young. 

"Because I want the man dead. I am going to take the Seoul pack under my control. You can make sure your friends are safe. Where is the problem now?"

"Why do you want the Seoul pack?"

A Young stood up, her high heels clattering on the ground as she walked to the window looking at the city. "Seoul pack. Isn't it the strongest pack as well as the richest? Who doesn't want to own it, Hyunjin?"

Sighing, he joined her, standing next to her. His eyes reflecting the golden sky. "So, that's all? Just, you own the Seoul pack and I save my friends?"

"Exactly. What do you say?"

"Deal."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys were busy. Han Jisung was discussing with the guards, ordering them to take safety measures and to be alert. Chan was busy checking out their weaponry with the help of Seungmin. Minho was on his check around the house. His gaze falling on everything without letting anything miss. Even the smallest strange sound or thing was observed by him and his phone buzzed against his pocket. 

An unknown number was calling and it already didn't feel alright answering yet he accepted.

"Who is it?"

"Oh my, Minho. You forgot me?" The girl he least expected was now speaking from the other end. 

"Minji, what the fuck do you want?" 

"Being a bad boy now? I can't believe that Han Jisung is in love with a filthy whore like you." 

Minji made a fake gagging noise and then laughed, in a high pitched voice. Minho, felt a boling temperature inside him with a feeling of betrayal and pain. 

"Bitch, I told you not to call me."

"I thought you missed. You only had me. Oh right you have gotten a new circle friends right? But I doubt if you will have enough time to spend with them anymore. "

"What does that mean?" 

"Oh be careful. Behind you!" 

Quickly dodging a punch he got from behind, Minho grabbed the werewolf's neck pushing him against on the nearest tree. His phone fell on the ground and he was too busy to grab it. The wolf again attacked jumping on top of him pushing him down against the grass and as he struggled to get back he threw a punch on the beast on top of him. Tackling his leg, the vampire turned the sides now sitting above the other, his knees holding him down hardly. Werewolves were always strong yet they weren't as fast as vampires. A groan left him when he felt the wolf's teeth sink in to his abdomen tearing up the flesh. Blood oozing out like a river. Before it was getting healed he was back again thrown away on to the nearest wall, making him regret not being any where near the others yet he was a bit relieved that it was only him being attacked. 

'To the smell of blood other will be alerted.' He thought while lifting himself from his elbows and charged forward grabbing the other by swinging his arms around his waist, forcefully slamming him against another tree, making some dead leaves fall down but he felt a stinging pain in his neck, a liquid being swallowed by his blood making his eyes blur and his knees weaken with the effect of his wounds. Falling unconscious, he only k ew that he was put over a sholder and being carried.