- 15 -

He closed his eyes, waiting for harsh word or a punch against him, instead he felt Jisung softly touch his skin with his finger tips, tracing the marks.

"W-what happened to you?" He asked making Minho look down a chuckle sadly.

"BDSM. No, more like rape."

He could feel how the younger carefully ran his touch on to the sides.

"Cigarette burnings." Minho replied before the other ask. "My past owner did it to mark that I was his. To remind me that I was his slave every time I see it."

"How could you... How did you even tolerate this?"

"I don't know either."

Jisung watched his back in horror. Scars of sharp lashes and whip marks overlapping each other and cuts here and there. His heart dropped just by thinking about what happened. He felt guilty. So guilty that he became very dominant towards Minho. A small tear left his eye as he spoke up breaking the leading silence. "I am so sorry."

Minho turned around, looking at the younger with surprised eyes. "Jisung? Jisung why are you crying?" Quickly bringing up his hand to wipe it off he continued. "I don't deserve these tears of yours."

Shaking his head, Han grabbed his hand and placed a soft kiss. "You deserve everything, baby."

Oh, how good it sounded. Minho felt like he was in heaven for a minute but was dragged back to reality. "Ji, don't pretend."

"About?"

"The way how you feel about me. Please, don-"

Jisung pulled him from the hand, perfectly holding him just on time while placing his lips on the others. He didn't mind if Minho kiss him back or not and slowly pulled away.

"What was that?" Minho breathed heavily and the other silently looked at him. "No, Jisung. You can't fall in love with someone like me. I don't des-"

"No." Han cut him off with the palm over his mouth. "Don't say that. You deserve everything. You name it, I'll bring it to you. What happened to you isn't your fault?"

"Do you really mean It? Jisung, do you actually love me?"

"I do. I love you like a mad man. I really do."

That was all it took for Minho to move up on to the others lap and pull him for a kiss. Though Jisung was surprised at first, he quickly responded, deepening it by wrapping an arm around the his waist and the other on the nape pulling closer until there was no space left.

"Ji, home?" Minho drew apart, placing his forehead against the others.

"I am impatient. But can't here."

"You little horny brat." The older giggled and Jisung chuckled. "Then take me."

"Oh I will." They got up, Han already calling his dad to tell that he wasn't feeling well and that they were going home. What an excuse.

Just as they entered, Jisung pulled Minho towards his bedroom and pressed him against the wall after closing the door. Patting his thigh, he signed the taller to jump and when he did Jisung carried him over to the bed, slowly lay him down.

"Ji,"

"Yes baby?" Kissing him softly, tugging on the bottom lip, Han replied.

"You don't regret do you?"

"I'll tell you one last time. I love you and that is all that matters. You should trust me. Yeah?"

"I love you."

It felt right, saying how they felt. There were no boundaries nor rules. Softly placing a kiss on Minho's place , Jisung continued. Then on the eyes, cheeks, the tip of the nose at last his lips. Kissing him with love rather than a wild lustful feelings. He wanted the other to know how much he loves him.

"I love you to... Tell me... what do you want."

"Make me forget. I just want you. Just you in my head."

Jisung smiled, taking a strand of hair off the face and started to remove his coat and Minho mirrored him discarding his own while sitting up and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Let me take care of you."

"I trust you."