- 18 -

Dead silence... that was what it was. Even pin drop could be heard. The younger didn't understand why no one spoke ever since the shorter boy entered to the living room. Maybe they waited for him to speak... or maybe they didn't want to speak... 

Jeongin looked at him and noticed the newly dyed raven colour hair as well as the undercut. A silver earring dangled in his ear lobe and he looked extra good in black ripped jeans along with a white plain t shirt underneath a dark jacket. Overall Changbin was dark. When he softly gave a smile, a smile that said sorry, I miss you, Jeongin wanted to tackle him in an embrace. 

"Speak, Seo Changbin." Jisung said, sitting beside Minho. 

"Not only your father, my uncle too." He replied, racking his fingers through his hair. "He was our leader after my father." Changbin glanced at Minho who looked down and sighed. "Your grandfather came to us. To seek help. Or maybe you could say back up. Your father's death, my uncle talked about it a few days ago. He said he felt something coming and he was right. We got a letter from the were wolves. It said that their next target is you, Han Jisung."

"I am aware of it. But why are you helping us?"

Changbin chuckled, painfully and his parted lips trembled as he looked away, the words were late to come. "Because he will use Jeongin to make me agree in helping them to kill you, in the future. I know it. So, protect him, please." He stood up, slowly looking at the younger's fox eyes, afraid that they will still hold anger or hatred but they didn't. Yet it was unreadable.  

"I will contact you, Han. If something is up." 

Jeongin watched him walk away, out of the living room. Out of his sight. He gulped, trying to push down the eagerness but ended up cursing. "Fuck it." He slammed his fist on the couch and stood up before bolting out. The older had already stepped out of the main door. Still he was in reach. 

"C-Changbin..." He panted looking at the other's back as he stopped moving. Changbin turned around, with surprised eyes that almost shone with a tear. It didn't take a long time for Jeongin to find himself running towards the older's arms and bury his face in to his chest, inhaling the scent he longed and craved for. He could already hear Changbin sob against the crook of his neck, hands wrapping around his waist pulling closer. "Binnie..." 

"I am s-sorry baby." Choked out, Changbin. "I really am. Oh god. I missed you!" Placing soft kisses on the neck and behind his ear, the shorter boy said. 

"NO... It is me..." Jeongin protested, struggling to pull out the words he wanted to say for months. "I should have... I-I should have been m-more attentive. I over reacted." 

He felt the wall palm draw invisible circles in his black over the fabric of his t shirt. The stinging pain of his heart only made him cry even more, tears uncontrollably oozing out and the breathing became uneven. 

"Oh baby," Changbin pulled away and the latter already missed the q

warmth but before he could whine a soft lingering kiss was placed on his forehead. "I love you so much. I still do." 

"Bin, can you forgive me?" Looking down on his feet, Jeongin asked, hari g himself for being very careless and stupid. He also felt guilty that he made his man heartbroken. 

"Ofcourse,  Innie." Pushing a strand of hair, the older whispered while taking the beauty infront of him. "But you need to forgive me too. I got wasted and fucked up on our first anniversary. I'm so sorry love. "

"Guess we forgive each other then." Jeongin chuckled, wiping off his tears with a sniff. He felt how the other moved closer, their lips just inches apart. Hot breathing hitting each other. 

"Wait, Bin." He suddenly said. "Can we take it slow, please? I-Im still not... y-you know... healed I guess. It feel ... just... too quick. It makes me scared. I might hurt y-you... o-or... I might not fully forgotten everything. I-I am sorry."

Jeongin felt his throat dry, thinking that the other might be disappointed. But he instantly felt a soft touch against his nose as Changbin leaned in to place his foreheads together and smiled with a nod. "Don't worry. I'll wait. Just like I waited all this time. It is okay, my prince. Take all your time. Now I'll get going. Plus me being around you.... It is not safe... please be carefull... have a hurt with you."

"Don't worry... I'll be fine. But you... Take care of yourself."

"Oh damn I missed you being concerned about me."