- 9 -

They sat in the room Bang Chan and the other two all cleaned up. But thier expression weren't. Minho looked at the younger boy who was standing infront of the glass window wall looking outside while the other kept distance from the sunlight.  His hands were in his pockets hisnow showered damp hair was fallen on to his forehead. Time to time his jaw muscle jumpef out as he clenced his teeth. Several timeshis tongue ran across his lips. Hot, Minho thought and looked away to hide his blushed cheeks.

"So, there was werewolf near?" Han asked, closing the curtains as Seungmin nodded. "How is the boy now? Was he injured?" 

"Well, not much. Just his leg was sprained and a few cuts and scretches on his hands and legs. But I doubt about his mental health. He doesn't seem good. I mean he was trembling all the way and cried so hard." Chan sighed 

"Hyung," Jeongin said. His legs were crossed on the couch as he was pouting a little. "I know that you waited so long bjt are you really ready? That pack has atleast two hundread werewolves.  They will protect the leader under any circumstance. Then what are you gonna do?"

Minho didn't know what they were talking about so he kept quiet just listening to them.

"Kill." Jisung didn't haveany regret saying that. He was so confident.  But too much confidence could get you in trouble. 

"All of them?" Seungmin question with concern. 

"What else? Just die?"

"I don't mind what you are gonna do.  I will help. Cause I trust you." Chan gave a reassuring smile.

"Hyunjin might help but did your father say anything about this?" 

"He knows that I am waiting to kill but doesn't know when. And he is going on a business trip for two months in Malaysia. His flight is day after tomorrow. That is good in a way." 

"What do you mean good ?" Minho who was quiet all the way demanded. "For me it isn't. "

"If he is here, he won't let me go. I know that." Jisung was being stubborn.

"But Jisu-"

"You know what happens when a were wolf break a promise sworn in the name of the moon?" All of a sudden Han asked, tiredly. He sounded heavy and that was when the truth hit Minho like a truck.

"Han Jisung," he automatically stood up, not wanting to believe his words. He held the shorter's shoulders tightly.  "You are fucking lying! Arent u?"

"Why?" Jeongin didn't seem to know. None of them did. 'What happens?"

"Werewolves are children of the moon because moon is the only thing that can activate their power. " Minho explained.  "And when they take a promise in the name of the moon and brake it, it's considered as a disrespect.  So they die in a painful way."

"So what?" Seungmin didn't get the point. 

"And Jisung is a half werewolf.".

Bang Cham was quick. "You gave a promise?!"

Han nodded, staring at the boy with stine cold eyes. 

Jeongin was about to cry. "You're crazy! Why would you do that?"

"If I can't let my mom leave in peace I rather die." 

'So it is about his mother?' Minho asked himself. He saw how the boy looked, very hurt. Every word he now spoke was bitter and his eyes were about drop that were prisoned for years. Minho just wanted embrace him into the tightest hug and tell him that everything eill ne fine, even if he didn't know the story.

But they heared a glass drop amd scatter into pieces amd a scream followed. "Oh shit." Jisung swore and darted towards the new boy's room.

He swung the door open just see the latter curling up to a ball hiding his face in his knees on the cold floor. He sobbed, shivering and gasping.

"Hey-" Jisung tried to hold him.

"Go away! P-please! Don't hurt me!" 

"I'll take care of him." Bang Chan said signing others to leave and Han knew that Chan was the best calm anyone, because he has experienced it.

When everone was out Chan slowly knelt beside the younger. "It is ok. I am one of your kind. I am a vampire."

"W-what about ... the bad p-people.?" Between his sobs he asked, making the latter smile at his innocence. 

"They are all gone. Trust me. You are all safe here with us. Okay? Now dont cry."

Chan carefully scoited closer , touching his arms as soft as he could and pulled him against hum which the boy responded quickly. His small fingers gripped Chan's shirt and cfied harder while the other caressed his head.

"We will protect you. No matter what. Trust me."

"O-okay."

"I will give you candy if you stop crying ."  

But the boy said something else. "C-can you sing for me? Mom would do that when I cry"

Chan sighed. It has been so long that he sang when someone he sang for went and never came back. But heanyways wrapped his arms tighter and sang in his soothing voice. As he swayed to the sides he felt the boy calming down. 

"You can stay, yeah. The sound of the wind that would caress us instead of the cold wind." He used sing that only for one person and now he was remembering everything.  "You can rest here."

The younger pulled out looking at him with big doe eyes of surprise.  "Chris?"