- 34 -

Felix, restlessly sat by the large glass window, looking out of the path that led to the black large gate of their mansion. Beside him Jeongin was asleep too tired to hold on any longer and the boy of kind enough to let him rest. The darkness was covering them and the a soft kist clouded around the trees. Guards were around the house here and there, cautiously looking every where to see if any danger was awaiting them. 

A roar of engine pulled him out of his small chain of thoughts slapping sanity across his face. He shuffled out of the pile of blankets, running out of the room, bare foot and uncovered. Jeongin as well yawned lazily getting up in confusion.

Felix hurried down the stairs all most stumbling down and slipping but was able to swung the door open and throw himself on to the older's hard chest, who instantly bought his lips up to his, softly kissing the smaller boy. The odour of blood and sweat didn't distract them from tasting their love. Felix snaked his arms around the taller's neck as he give out his weight on to him and Chan sweetly tugged on his lower lips while his palm cupped the back of his head, fingers sliding through the soft hair. 

"I love you." He whispwhispered to the smaller boy just as they parted. "I love you so damn much, Lee Felix."

With a giggle Felix replied. "I know silly. And I love you too."

But his expression changed when Jisung passed by with the boy on his arms, without a word and Felux turned back to Chan who a questioning look. "What happened?"

"Long story but he is okay."