- 10 -

"Chris?"

Chan backed away staring at the boy. His now tear stained face had freckles splattered over the skin. His big puppy like eyes and cute nose just had traces of memories. 

"H-how do you know my name? Dont call me that? Only a certain person can-" 

The boy quickly flashed a smile, engulfing the older in to a hug as he shed tears while giggling. He smelled like Chan's past and he was warm as his childhood.

 "Lix?" The next moment he found himself saying.

"So, you do remember Lee Felix?" He asked from Chan who was still in a state of confusion and disbelief. "I thought you left me Chris. You just disappeared like that. Do you know how much I searched for you?" His small fists landed on the others chest numerous times but they didn't hurt Chan physically yet succeeded to give his heart a pain. Tears oozed out of his eyes as he replied taking the younger on to his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist. 

"F-felix. Oh my god! I swear to God if this is a dream," he paused taking a breath in. "I am never going wake up! Lix, are you real?"

"You are asking if I am real after leaving me and not coming back? I was in hell for five years Chris! Five fucking years! Explain to me! Why did you even do that?"

Felix sobbed in to the crook of his neck as the other bit his own lips as he umderstood how much his effect was on the boy. "I am sorry, Lixie. I didn't want to go either but my parents had to move over. I am so sorry. I never knew that it affected on you so much."

"Well, now you know." Felix wiped his face and pouted cutely. He has only gotten taller and cuter. His hair still Brown but a little longer. 

"Yeah, I do. And I will not leave you again. No never." Chan gulped down his sore throat. He looked up at the boy  who spoke. 

"Chris, can we... um..." he fiddled with his fingers and scrunched his nose and Chan knew what it was about.  So he opened his arms wide amd smiled at him, showing off his dimples. Immediately jumping on him, both falling on the ground while giggling that later lead to a confortable silence. Felix rested U his head on Chan's chest, both his legs on the sides of him and the older held him like a baby, one hand on his back and the other on his butt. 

"You still smell the same." Felix whispered closing his eyes. "But you are more handsome."

Chn laughed. "And you have gotten more adorable." He was kinda happy that he could make Felix forget about the horrible night he faced before. He lost his parents and Chan didn't want to see him cry. "Now let's sleep shall we?"

The other nodded and Chan lifted him takimg him to the bed. Both lay down and covered themselves under the cover. They felt tok tired to ask about the fve years they lost. 

                                                                    *    *    *    * 

Books were scattered all over the table. Pens and highlighters here and there along with lolipop wrappers and bubblegum packs. Minho entered the study room and saw Jisung paying all his attention on to the books, doing his work. He didn't even notice his presence or else didn't care. Minho just stood there staring at him, scribble on papers and sometimes throwing away onto the floor. 

"Ah!" Suddenly Han cried out pulling his hair frustratedly. "Fuck you!"

"F-fuck me?" Minho stuttered pointing at himself while tilting his head. 

"Not you. The professor." He stood up. "Seungmo!!!"

He stormed out of the room taking all his books and pens and Minho followed. Banging on Seungmin's door he screamed. "KIM SEUNGMO!"

"WHAT THE FUCK HAN JISUNG?" On the other side of the door the boy scholded. "Stop shouting!" 

"Sorry." Jisung pouted and whined. "But Seungmo, I can't understand this shit." 

"Equations?" Takimg the text book out of his hands Seungmin asked letting the two in. "Ah... this. This one is easy."

"Easy, my ass." Jisung rolled his eyes as he sat on Seungmins bean bag with  a scoff. "It is like Greek." Minho chuckled silently as he looked down at him.

"Here look. You only have to find X here. All you got to do is this." Taking a pencil, Seungmin showed how to find the answer while teaching him each and every step, clear and easy. 

"Now try this one." 

Han bit his inner cheeks while trying to do the sum he just got and unsurely underlined the answer. Nervously he glanced at the latter who went through it. "Correct." 

"Yes!" The squirrel boy jumped up happily making the other too laugh at him being silly and goofy.

"Oh. " Seungmin took his phone as it buzzed on the table. "Hyunjin wants to go to the club."

"Hell yeah. I want to get things out of my head." Han tiredly nodded and went out of the room. 

Just before he enter the corridor, his father came running. "Han jisung, tomorrow afternoon we are going to the party. Tomorrow at six. Be ready young man. You may bring your friends in case you feel boring. But you need to be there ok?" 

"Dad!" He replied. "You know I don't like parties! And you are supposed to be abroad!"

Mr.Han chuckled. "I know. But this dinner is really important. Lots of high class people are coming and they will expect you. So just for few hours. Please. "

"Fine."