- 11 -

Cars stoped in the parking as all the expenisive looking boys hopped out, dragging some attention. Infront of the entrance werr to security guards who let them in when Hyunjin said. The loud music were driving everyone crazy on the dance floor and the strong smell of alcohol caught Minho off guard. He hadn't really had a shot except for a decent glass of grape wine. But seeing Jisung, already at the counter, ordering a drink, he wanted to try one too but he couldn't he had be mindful about the owner. He sat next to Han and his badboy look was giving wierd sparks in Minho's stomach. The way the black, glittery, silk shirt hugged his body and the tight black pants showed his nice thick thighs and his dark hair brudhed and fixed back showing the multipl silver earings he wore, he was making half of the club drool over him. 

Even if that was how it was Jisung's eyes never left the glass he was holding. Because he could see the reflection. Reflection of Lee Minho. Back at his house, Han being Han ordered Minho a suit in his choice to wear and now he was enjoying the latter wrecking the style. He just wanted to smack that perfect ass he saw when Minho turned around to show how the red shirt ended up looking on him. And the lip ring he wore was making it hard for Jisung to stop himself from ruining him. 

They only missed Chan he didn't want to come with them. Seungmin was dragged away on to the dance floor by the werewolf and they ended up making out, steaily in a corner. The younger's hands around Hyunjin's neck forcing him down and tilting his own hed to give him access when he was held closer to his boyfriend by the waist with small squeezes time to time. Jeongin made a gross face and cringed along with Jisung. Minho felt someone's stare on them and without making it obvious and suspicious he very slowly checked around but failed to find anything. Being more mindful he casually turned inhis seat facing the crowd taking a sip from his cocktail. 

"Yo... Minho!" A familiar voice cried out takimg his and Jisung's attention. In the middle was a short figure. The same black hair from a year ago and the shirt he wore looked as if it was going to rip out as his arm was so buffed.

"Changbin!" Jumping out of the bench Minho flashed a big grin and reached giving a brotherly bump with the sholder. "What are you doing here?"

He gave a sad chuckle. 

"You are still thinking about your ex?" 

"Do I have anyone else to thing about?" He raised a brow. He hasn't changed much. "So, are you here with someone?"

But before Minho could even open his mouth he heard an angry voice.

"Yes, he is with me Seo Changbin." Han snapped. His eyes had dark orbs and he was scary. Minho backed away as the other too made strong eye contact. "What are you doing here?"

"You two know each other?" None of them seemed to hear Minho. Changbin smilled. 

"What? Am I not even alowed to come to a club, Han Jisung." 

When Minho was sighing seeing the tension, he looked away and saw Jeongin staring at Changbin with teary eyes. That was when Minho remembered his old friends words. 'He has such beautiful eyes. Like a fox. Very perfectly angled and sharp. You could stare at him forever. He is the cutest I have ever seen. Even if he is like that, sometimes he managed to look hot as fuck.' Was it Jeongin he was talking about? Before the younger brake into tears Minho reached him out and hugged him, running his hand up and down his back. "Don't cry. Not here. Jeongin-ah, don't cry. It will be fine." 

"H-hyung, can we go o-out please?" 

"Hold on." Minho looked around for the other two. With two shouts of their name, Seungmin came runing. "Take him out."

Jisung glared at the shorter boy. "Why the fuck are you here?!" The club music was loud enough to drag too much attention. He was about to throw a punch but he was pulled back with two hands.