- 27 -

His mind was full of things. So full that he almost burned his hand while cooking. Things were never normal in his life but these weeks weren't familiar to any of them. He hated that the younger ones had to go through hardships, specially Han. He would never say a single word about suffering but Chan indeed knew that behind that puffy cheeks a lot of bruises were left.

Placing the pasta on the dinning table he spoke out loudly. "Kids! Come on let's eat. Dinner is ready."

He waited for few seconds and just when he opened his mouth Felix came skipping with a beautiful shy smile on his face, his freckles adding the final touch oh very perfectly.

"channie!" He hugged, his small hands wrapping around the older's waist and who was Chan to reject that koala?

"Hello Lixie... did you have fun with Innie?" 

Felix noded before sitting on the chair next to the island. 

"Hyung!" Seungmin cried out from upstairs in a not-so-good tone that alerted Chan, who just dashed away.

"What's wrong?!" 

He asked meeting with Seungmin holding a piece of paper infront of Jisung's room. "He went..." 

The corridor fell in to deep silence. Disappointment and concern ligered on everyone's face as they looked at the older waiting for an answer. 

Chan sighed heavily at how Jisung was being careless and stubborn. They talked about doing things together and not to do something rash and yes indeed Han has taken it in to his head very well.

"We can't leave him there alone." Glancing at Seungmin he replied. "Seungmin let's go with me. Jeongin please look after Felix. I'll set the guard here as well." 

He could feel Felix tense and all Chan could do was taking him to a side. "Lix... you know we can't leave Jisung there alone right?"

The younger just gave a nod making Chan hold his hand in his. "So I'm going to bring him back with Minho as well. Be a good boy and stay with Jeongin."

"Okay." Whispered Felix while exhaling. His big doe eyes held every worry in the world yet they never came out as words. 

Chan went to get ready. Quickly putting on a jacket and the leather belt that was soon stuffed with whatever the weapon his hand was able to grab and shooved his feet in to boots. But something in his head was telling him about the Australian boy. His heart aches at the remind of the smaller one's painful silence and he didn't want to leave him.

_________________________________________________________

Felix held in his tears. His mind whirled and stormed and unwanted thoughts thundered. He very well knew that Jisung and Minho needed help and he was okay with Chan going to help them but he was scared about the future. What if something happens? What if they won't come back? He ones lost Chan and he didn't want that to happen again. 

Right now, Felix stood in front of the older's room and waited for him to come out. His hands were sweaty even though he was sure about what he was about to do. The door opened and here went nothing. 

Grabbing the black leather colar of the jacket Lix yanked Chan down and pressed his lips on the other's taking him by surprise. He tasted like mint and the coolness in his mouth slipped into the Felix who was tip toeing to keep himself steady. Was it a second or two or a minute?! Felix didnt know but he understood that Chan was still processing his malfunctioned system and just when he felt that the older was about kiss him back he pulled away, panting and gulping down. 

He pressed his palm on Chan's chest noticing that he was again about to pull him closer. "I read your diary out of habit since we used to read each other's when we were young." Felux himself didn't know why he was saying that. "I'm sorry or maybe I'm not. But Chris I know everything. I know that you love me and now you know that I love you back. But please promise me that you are going to come back and return what I gave you just now. You have to- no you must come back alive with Sungie and Min... that's all I ask for. I lost you before and I don't want that to repeat again. Please?" 

Until Chan's palm came to his cheek he didn't know that he was shedding tears. With blurry eyes he saw him nod and lean forward to place a kiss on his forhead and whisper. "I will promise but promise me that you won't hate me if I brake the promise."

"I know you won't..."