- 29 -

"Attack!"

Everything was happening fast. Way too faster than what he imagined. The door barged open with werewolves jumping in on to them. Jisung wasn't going waste his energy in roping them off, instead he grabbed his gun out and fired, silver bullets piercing through the fury skin of the half wolves. Yet they were lacking people. Hyunjin on the other side was flashing his monstrous claws to slice each an every wolf that attacked him.

"I fucking hate You." Minji grabbed Jisung's hand swiftly missing another bullet and kicked on the knee, pushing the boy on the ground with a groan and dropping the gun. She locked her arm around his throat, choking him for air.

Jisung gripped Minji's elbow and lifted her over his head making her land hard on the bloody rug. He wasn't planning to hurt a woman since he was such a gentleman but he had enough. "You psychotic bitch!" He growled, holding her down, not allowing to get up.

"Jisung behin-" Han heard Hyunjin cry out and he turned around. He was thankful for that movement. A burning pain came to contact as a claw grazed against the crook of his neck. With a quick move he had the dagger on his grip ready to cut in through whatever it's owner ordered it to. The silvery surface covered in thick red liquid like a mouth of an hungry lion digging in to a deer and most of the werewolves were down yet there were more coming in.

"How long will it take for them to come?" He asked in between the chaos, daring a small glance at the other boys who were literally tearing everyone in to pieces.

"Maybe ten minutes. I don't know. Ray get help." Hyunjin pulled his claws out with brain shit on his hand and he made his iconic disgusted face. "Eww... what the fuck man?"

Minji was still struggling under Jisung he was fighting with one arm as the other was around her neck. He sometimes had to use her as a weapon.( What?! He didn't have any other choice. Plus he made use of something useless... )

"Would you like to have a dance with me?"

"What?!" Minji replied in confusion. What really was Jisung thinking. No one knew.

"I'll take that as a yes." The boy smirked. "You should be happy since this a great opportunity to dance with someone like me."

"You are fucking out of your mind!"

"Oh yes I am." Jisung entwined their fingers and pushed her to knock out a werewolf and circled around to hit him with the elbow on the neck to black him out. "Now who's fault is it. Yours. You took what is mine. You took Minho from me. You should be regretting that. Because I don't let anyone that steal from me. Minho is mine. He has always been and will be. Remember, Minho belongs with me. Just me."

As much as it sounded insane, he meant it. Without the older, Jisung felt like he was losing his mind and as of he was becoming a mad man lost in an empty street. He had realized that his world is now revolving around the boy that had entered in to his life not too long ago. Han was angry with himself that he couldn't the protect the reason for him to live. Without a Lee Minho there wouldn't be a Han Jisung.

"We will see," Minji was pulling Jisung to the edge of his uncontrollable anger. If he lose it he would just turn in to the real form of his and kill whoever he sees. He didn't want that. "Who is going to own him at the end."

"I do not own but yes we will see who wins him." He lifted his knee up, aiming the girls stomach but it was easily stopped with just one hand. A very experienced defense method. It was obvious that she wasn't new to fighting. Lightning like fast moves, glaring eyes of a serpent and powerful attacks like a tigress. Minji was making the battle more exciting and fun. Jisung could smell the nose blowing scent of the her perfume when she moved closer to manage herself with his blade. Her hair flew when she spun around to hit him on the torso.

"Who are you really?" he asked the girl.

"A fighter hired my Mr. Kim."

"You have been with Minho because of that."

"No. That sweet smut was my best friend a long time ago till he was hired to that old Seo. That was when I realized that I was addicted to him. I still am and I'm thirsty for him." She blocked a side punch and returned it back against Han's shoulder. "But he said he quit the job but I knew he had killed Seo. Then he came to you. Apparently you were going to be my target anyway. I was trying to shoot two birds with one rock and I will."

"You wish." Jisung grabbed fist full of her hair and pushed her against the wall ignoring her sudden yelp.

"Let go of me. You freaking bastard." Minji's nails dug in to his forearm, blood trickling down.

"Just give up. I'll give you one last chance."

"I don't need chances!" She cried out, trying to get something from the back. Jisung pulled arm hand back with the other hand and a knife clattered down.

"You kept it this long without using?"

"Everything has a time. It is just like how you didn't use your fangs and claws to not get exhausted."

"They are Here!" He heard Hyunjin scream. "Back up is here."

"I'll kill you clean." Jisung whispered, gazing down at Minji's eyes fill with horror. She was shaking under him making a few drops skip down from her cheeks on to her collar bone damping his black crop top. Bringing his dagger up to her throat he inhaled, pulling it across in a swift move and she was gone.

What was the meaning? She was here a second ago and now she was gone. She hated Minho but she wanted him at the same time. Everything about her seemed meaningless and confusing. Jisung couldn't get over the fact that she killed a woman but he didn't have time to worry either. 'Hold on baby. I'm coming.'

Minho could hear the cries and smell the intense smell of blood. Everything seemed to be a going wrong outside. The drug was draining out of him and he could feel the numbness in his body yet he found himself found gripping on to the chains above and lift himself.

Ignoring the dripping blood and soreness in his body, Minho wrapped his legs around the frame that he was bounded to, hanging upside down. He released his arms while holding himself with his limbs and quickly attached his hands on to the lock. There was no energy left in him but he had to do it to get out of their. Minho felt like a loser. He was meant to be a bodyguard but he got in to trouble and more than that got raped as well. His fingers wrapped around the lock and tried to brake it but failed miserably. Gulping down, he circled the chain once on his arm and forcefully pulled again, his teeth gritting and sweat watering off his forehead to the back of his head. A grunt left his lips at the feeling of his palm bruising. He wasn't ready to give up this easily. No, he couldn't. He had to go for Jisung, who must be looking for him without a rest.

"Argh...!" His sweaty fingers lost grip and fell back making him hang like a bat. Sighing heavily, heart thumping harder and faster, Minho let out a few tears of unknown feelings.

'Hold on baby. I'm coming.' Jisung's voice echoed in his head like a burning flame.

"I need to go to him." Wiping to the sweat away, Minho grasped the metal which was still from him holding it earlier and wrapped it around his arms to make sure it wouldn't slip and pulled. Once. Twice. Thrice. The chain dug down but he didn't care. He didn't mind if it was going to leave a scar. It was all worth it.

The chain broke with a shatter, pieces of metal falling around. Happily he grabbed the pole and got back upright on the ground. An exhale came out and he didn't waste any moment to run towards the door.

"Who the fuck keeps the door unlocked?"

Minho was happy though as he came to the corridor and a sudden scent came. It was him. He was here. For real. But he had to find him.