- 25 -

Hyunjin went in to the mansion with four other werewolves of his pack following him behind and he was lead in to a waiting room.  There he sat on the couch, patiently waiting while his eyes wandered around room carefully. 

"Hyung?" One of his group spoke, lowly. " Where are we fixing the camera?" 

Hyunjin just shook his head without a reply to let them know that it is not the right time and kept checking the surrounding. The room was neat and had a classic arrangement. A few oil paintings were hung in a very odd way. It was way too much for the room and the boy didn't like it. Well, he wasn't a fan of oil painting yet he stood up walking over to one and stared at it. The canvas was painted in different shades of blue to create a sea that was eating the sun as the reflection of the sun was singed with yellow, red and orange. 

"Boring..." He whispered, bringing his hand out of his jean pocket to dust of the top of the painting and shoved the certain object in. A small microphone. "Better..." 

The door opened revealing a lady in a short, red skirt and a white blouse with the top three buttons undone showing the top of the valley of her breasts. 

"Mr. Hwang?"

"Me." Hyunjin stepped towards her and smiled handsomely. 

"You can meet Mr. Kim now." She eyed the ret of the boys noticing how well they all were dressed, looking as good as ever. "Only you can enter."

The young werewolf nodded and turned to his friends and gave small wink before going out of the room to enter the room right next to it. 

He knocked and a ' come in followed.' 

An old man sat by the table in the middle of the room which was very unorganized and uncleaned. Files were everywhere stacked and papers were here and there. Finished cans of beer could be found on the floor with some ash of cigarettes on the rug. What was most disgusting was the used condom in the corner which Hyunjin predicted was thrown carelessly. 

"Mr. Kim..." He plastered the best of his smiles and looked at the tired looking man with black eye bags under his eyes. "I am Hwang Hyunjin. You might have already heard about me." 

"Oh right. Right. I remember." 

"You seem stressed. Would you mind if I ask that lady to bring something healthy for you to drink?" 

"No Thankyou, young man." Mr. Kim waved his hand to gesture a 'No' and rubbed his forehead with closed eyes. "That brat is truely not giving me a peaceful sleep. I need to get rid of him soon." 

"Oh you are talking about Han Jisung." Hyunjin replied. "Ofcourse you should get rid of him. He is too powerful and odd for us and we should destroy the odd from us." 

"I like you already, Hwang." 

"I'm glad, Mr. Kim. By the way, may I know about your plan? About what should be done by our pack." 

The man hesitated for awhile as he moved in his chair. "Well, I'm going to attack his house the day after tomorrow."