- 17 -

The silence ate them up whole as they watched Minho hug the younger while patting his back and sometimes drawing his palm up and down. None dared to speak a word knowing that it wasn't a time for that.  Han had his face buried into his boyfriend chest and he inhaled the sweet scent of vanilla. But he drew apart and looked down. 

"I think I know who did it." He broke the heavy silence. His dark hair was a mess but Minho was surprised about how he still managed to look hot. 

"It is your grandfather?" Chan asked. Felix was sitting next to him, a little leaned on to the older's sholder.

Minho didnt know the ehole truth about Jisung and he didn't push him to tell him. He understood that it wasn't anything pleasant so he fiddled with his fingers, quietly listening to the conversation, his brown eyes shining to the sunlight that fell on to his face from the slightly moved curtain. 

"It must be. The dagger had the symbol." Jisung let out a deep sigh. "I need to finish this. As soon as possible. I-I can't risk any more lives. If that means for me to go fight alone."

"Sungie, you aren't alone." Seungmin softly said while giving a reassuring smile. But the latter couldn't reply as the door bell rang. 

Minho stood up, pushing the younger back into his seat, without a word and went to open the door. Then there was the shorter male standing. 

"Binnie?" 

That name was enough for Han to storm towards them. "Why are you here Seo Changbin?" 

Jeongin's face paled as his eyes widened in confusion and panic. 

"This isn't about Innie." 

Oh, how much he missed hearing his name come out of the boys lips. Yet he wasn't ready to meet him. 

"It isn't only your father, Han Jisung." Changbin said.

"What do you mean?"