- 36 -

(*a week later*)

His body numbly shivered with a cold breeze flowing over his face with rays of sunlight falling in to his room, yet he hid from them under the thick covers. A small whimper escaped his mouth when he turned his head still slightly asleep and that's when he could feel his body, painful like a beaten animal.

Flicking his hand, Minho pushed the curtain that was far, blocking the sunlight away and sat up. The back of his throat felt dry like desert sand. He was in his room, he realized.

The things that happened...

The art thing he remembered was Jisung pouring his blood over Minho's wound, mixing up together.

Jisung saved his life...

He is the reason why he is alive...

And Minho was grateful... he owed his life...

"Jisung..." He called and the silence replied back kindly.

'Where is he?'

"Jisung... Sungie?" It was as if he was the only one alive. The dead silence made him confused. It used to be so loud that sometimes Chan had to tell others to be quiet.

Slowly he got out of bed, barefoot touching the cold floor.

The corridors were empty as he made his way to Jisung's room and knocked.

"Sungie...?"

A different door opened and Minho turned to see the smaller boy. The one with freckles... Felix, as he remembered.

"Oh my god, Hyung!" Felix pulled him in to a squeezing hug, wrapping his arms around him. "You are finally awake. I was so worried. We all were. You didn't even open eye for a whole week."

A week...?!

It's been a week by Now? It felt like yesterday.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, little one. But where is Jisung?"

"He didn't come out of his room since he came back home. He cleaned you and went back in to the room and didn't come out to even eat. Channie, talked with him but he refused come out."

Minho sighed.

He should have known that Jisung would fall...

That he would blame himself...

Feel helpless...

Minho should be with him at this state of Jisung but felt sad that he couldn't.

Did he fail...?

"Hyung... please go talk to him. You are the one who can do it." The smaller boy literally begged.

Minho nodded, eyes filling with a sadness.

"I will Felix. Thankyou for caring so much."

"Don't thank me... hyung... I want to see you together. Innie and Changbin hyung... Seungminnie and Jinnie, even if they were loud last night..."

He chuckled, lightly.

"And... you and Jisungie... I want to see you two together. So go... please."

Minho smiled softly at the hopes of the younger boy.

He didn't waste time to open the door and directly entered in. The bed was untouched and tidy. Darkness was ruling the room and he with her on the lights.

'If he never came out of his room and not in his room... probably in the secret room.'

Minho could smell the familiar sweet smelled blood and also knew that Jisung had noticed his too.