- 6 -

When they entered the house and Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin were watching Frozen, comfortable on the couch and surrounded by food.

"Yo mate" Chan paused the movie and rolled toward them, hair quite damp after his shower with water dripping. "Wanna join us? Still in the beginning."

Jisung who wanted to get rid of the stressful thoughts nodded.

"Heck yeah. I'll just quickly shower and come." Han ran into his room, already kicking off his shoes someplace and tossing his jacket and bag away.

Minho chuckled, placing all of them in the right place and went to get changed as soon as possible so that he can get back to his work.

"Let's go!" Quickly grabbing an ice cream tub from the refrigerator he jumped onto the couch and cuddled into a soft blanket. It was dark in there since all the curtains were pulled and the sky was getting darker showing signs of rain. Well of course it was mid of June. Then the movie started. Minho was right beside Han who leaned onto him, confidently. But for Han, it took a lot of effort.

"Your shoulder is very comfortable." He said taking a spoonful of ice cream and licking it slowly enjoying the taste. With a deep inhale Minho put his arm around him letting the boy lay his head on the chest more comfortably. On the other side of the couch, Chan was back hugging the youngest who was nearly getting suffocated. Seungmin being the silent and calm one held the remote and focused on the movie.

Time passed and it started to rain slowly raindrops dropped onto the ground bro gong the scent of soil to their noses but they were too immersed in saying

"INTO THE UNKNOWN!!!!"

All sang crazily making Minho move his head away to save his ears. The atmosphere was getting colder and Han snuggled in more. His ice cream was over and he smelled like cookies and cream.

"Han is falling asleep," Chan whispered and Minho looked down looking down at the squirrel boy almost asleep. "You should take him to bed. He was awake the whole night. He must be tired."

"Okay." Minho lifted him and Seungmin opened the door for him. Carefully laying Jisung down, he covered him with the duvet and tried to leave.

"Hyung," he headed him mumble. "It is cold."

"What do you want me to do, Ji?"

Slowly turning around he turned and tapped the on his bed. Minho was taken aback. Then he remembered Mr what Han said. "Follow your master's order always. Under any circumstances."

He sighed and went under the covers and saw the latter scooting closer wrapping his arms around his waist. His soft breaths touched Minho's chest through his T-shirt material. He couldn't control his heart and it was racing as if it was in a marathon. Blood rushed up onto his cheeks but somehow found himself pulling him closer giving him the warmth that he needed. Running his palm up and down Jisung's arm stared at the boy. Could anyone be this cute? In the morning he turned everyone on and now he was melting hearts. Minho wondered about the day they saw each other in the library when a girl called him submissive he replied that he was not. Who knew? He was mysterious.