- 13 -

Jisung walked into his class, Minho following him from behind. They haven't talked much in the morning. To be specific Jisung only said 'let's go' before leaving the house. He sat in the back putting his bag down and pulled out his phone to swipe up and down in social media to avoid the awkwardness in between them. Not too long after the professor came and the lecture started. Even though 'Music' was his favourite subject, right now all his attention was long gone while thinking about how he could make it up to the older. 

Minho noticed. He noticed how the other zoned out, while butting his lip unconsciously. He somehow knew that it was about him but Minho didn't have a chance to talk to him. He was rather scared a bit. He really didn't see a person change his moods as fast as Jisung. It didn't mean that Jisung was a bad person but it all proved how sensitive he really was.

"Come with me." Right after all the lectures were done Jisung had grabbed his wrist and dragged to an empty room and clossed the door behind. The atmosphere was getting a little tensed and and thick. Minho stood there facing the boy who hung his head low. "Hyung," his voice was small but it held the power to slide in to Minho's heart. "About yesterday, I am sorry. I was being mean I know."

"Jisu-" 

"No, wait. Let me explain." Jisung stepped towards and sighed  shutting up the other at once.  "I am so sorry. I really didn't mean it. I just couldn't stand seeing Jeongin hurt and I was supposed to get my anger out from Seo but ended up hurting you. I couldn't even stop you yesterday and say sorey. I was a coward. I know." 

Minho felt a lump in the back of his throat as he watched the younger confess.  His dark hair was still neatly brused and his cheecks were as adorable as much as it could be. Every word he spoke was coated with pure sincerity and guilt and it was all new to him.  "Ji, it's okay. "

"I apologise honestly. I know I deserve this. Right now. Right this moment you own me." He said making the other confused. Minho didn't even own his own life and now Han was telling him that he was owning him. It didn't make sense to him. "You own Han Jisung right now. Go ahead and do anything you want," He hesitatly lifted his head up revealing his now tear stained cheecks. "Sir." 

Minho shuddered as his life started revolving around the man infront of him. He gulped rethinking the words he heared. Like a thunderbolt something sparked within him. "Ji, w-what are you saying?" 

"Do anything. This is my apology. Take this chance and forgive me. I'm being honest." Ofcourse,  he wasn't lying. Jisung never thought about giving up like this before but now he desperately wanted it. 

"Anything?" Minho echoed. 

"Anything." Jisung reasured, nodding and waiting for the beat up he was expecting for. He saw the older coming, closing their gap in just two effortless steps and grabbed Jisung's white hoodie strings and pulled making the other loose balance but Minho catched him at the right time. For a second, he glanced down at him, waiting for any kind of defensive move but when Han didn't struggle he kept going. 

Their lips crashed taking Han by surprise. He felt how Minho connected the two puzzle pieces perfectly and moving a little bit aggressively. The heat in Jisung's body rised up when everything was absorbing in to his mind. But before he could reciprocate Minho pulled away, breathing heavily and this time Jisung pulled him back sliding his hands on the nape and collapsed again. He switched places pushing him against the wall while tasting the sweetness in his lips. A small smile appeared on Han's lips, feeling the older grip the hoodie holdingthem closer. The butterflies in their stomach encouraged them to explore more of the strange feeling. Minho parted first, his chest lifting and dropping crazily. "Stop saying sorry now. You are forgiven." 

"Thankyou. Now we are good?" Jisung asked pretending that the kiss was nothing but it really was everything to him. He never kissed anyone, so he didn't know how it feels like. But now he did. 

"We were never in bad conditions." On the other hand Minho was disappointed, seeing the the younger not care about what happened. 'Did the kiss mean nothing to him?' 

"Let's go. We have to get ready for the dinner."

"As if you want to go." Minho rolled his eyes gaining a chuckle from Han.

"Atleast  there will be girls to play with." He knew the shorter was gay but he was still a bit upset.