- 3 -

Just as he entered the mansion the maids bowed down, though Jisung was used to it he nonetheless felt bad.

He straight went into his room where the dark curtains were pulled over the windows not letting the sunlight sneak in. For some sort of a reason, he just disliked the glow, not because he was harmed but because he thought he didn't deserve to stay in the light, just not yet.

Unbuttoning the black shirt he wore Jisung looked at his reflection in the mirror.
How? Vampires didn't have a reflection.
He was a crossbreed therefore he was unusual.

On the left of his torso was a mark, black ink circling and overlapping to create a sign that branded him to be a mix of two creatures.

A knock broke through the pin-drop silence.
"Yes?"

A man answered.

"Young master," 

young master, how lame? He always thought.

"Mr Han is waiting for you in the office."

"Alright." 

Jisung's life was always like this. He was respected but he felt lonely not that he didn't have friends.  He certainly had which he was grateful for.

He soon showered and put on a grey t-shirt over a pair of pants getting comfortable before going to his father.
Without a knock, he entered the room to find his father checking his laptop but looking up and smiling. 

"Oh, Jisung-ah." He signed him to sit on the couch. "How was your day?" 

"Can't blame but it was boring."

A chuckle left from his older. "Okay then let's get to the point. Haven't you considered giving up yet?"

Jisung frowned and shook. "I made a promise and we both know I will live up to it. I'll do it whether you help me or not."

That lead to a long silence but his father was quick to break it.

"I tried my best to stop but I give up now. But do me a favour in return."

"I'm listening. "

"I hired a secretary for you. He is friendly and he is a good worker. He will always stay with you and...  you own him all to yourself."

"Father, you know that I'm stronger than any of you, even if it got mom killed." He muttered the last part. His father shot up his eyes. 

"What did you say?"

" I'm not dumb. Cross-breads are stronger than vampires or werewolves. And grandpa didn't like it. Why? Because he was not enthusiastic about the thought that I will kill them all one day. Stop hiding it from me. I already know."

"Jisung-ah,  it isn't your fault Okay? It never was."

"Yeah." He lied, though all this time he blamed himself for it. 

"Now what do you say?" 

"You said I own him, didn't you?" 

"Anyway, you want." 

"I don't care as long as they don't bother me." With a sigh Jisung replied. 

"He isn't that type. He goes to the same college like yours, plus he is one fine man."

"Stop, If you are trying to hook me up with him." He rolled his eyes. " I'm taking my leave.

                                                                     *   *   *   *

Dropping himself onto his bed, without even being bothered to remove the cover, the young vampire rested. It was still daytime but he was tired anyways before he could doze off, his phone buzzed with 'A call' Jisung rolled over and gripped the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yo Han!" Oh, it was Bang Chan. 

"What?"

"Wanna hang out?"

"It is sunny and I know you can't walk in the sunlight."

"Hang out as in, inside the house. Seungmin is cooking. Come out of your dark pit."

"Urgh... fine. Just because you said food." He lazily got up and waddled out, fixing his still-damp hair.

In the kitchen, it was so noisy, Chan and Jeongin fighting over for a piece of the pancake and Seungmin was holding a spatula trying to stop them. The poor pancake on the pan was almost getting burnt and Jisung switched off the stove and turned towards them.

"For God's sake, clean this mess!" 

"Sungie, there is no mess." Seungmin, replied looking around since he was the real clean freak, always so determined to keep everywhere shiny and tidy.

"When an old Kangaroo and a five-year-old fox is fighting, it is a noisy mess" sitting by the island, Jisung glared at his friends.

"Hey!" Chan cried out, extremely offended to see how the younger ones disrespected him. "I'm not old Okay?"

"Oh yeah sure." Jeongin forcefully grabbed the pancake and shoved it in his mouth. 

"You should respect elders!" Chan fought back.

"You said you aren't old." The younger gave an innocent smile leaving the latter at the loss of words. 

"Guys, do you wanna go out tonight?" Seungmin asked.

"So you could meet your werewolf boyfriend?" Chan teased but Han got tensed of the sudden topic of werewolves and within a moment others noticed the change. 

"Han you know that he is not that type right? And you know he is from a different pack." 

After a few seconds, he recovered and a little smile was arched on his lips. "Of course, Jinnie is our friend. I trust him. Not all wolves are bad though."

"Hyunjin won't betray us because he doesn't care about you being a cross-bread. And he was human before getting bitten so he has more freedom than others." 

"Young master," a guard came and bowed and as he spoke his fangs slightly flashed. "Your secretary has arrived." Han signed him to let him in with a tired sigh.

"Secretary?" Jeongin repeated with eyes wide. 

"Well, the father wants me to have a guard because he thi-" he paused seeing an interesting person who wore the same white shirt from earlier in his kitchen standing with a file.

"You?" Both said.

"You guys know each other?" Asked Chan looking at the new boy who was staring at Jisung with a questioning demand. 

"Master Han?"

"That is me. So, you are my secretary?" 

"I am, sir." 

The boy was too official, making Jisung uncomfortable but he didn't protest. Let the boy be. "Name?"

"Lee Minho."