- 33 -

Though Chan was hesitant, gave a one last look at the boy before taking Minho and jumping out of the window, easily and safely landing and a second later, Hyunjin and Seungmin was down as well. It didn't take long for them to reach their cars outside. Letting Minho rest in the back seat, the oldest sighed while looking at the building, standing up ancient and proudly yet he doubt it would last any longer. It was just a feeling. Leaning against the closed door, Xhan gave a side look at the couple who were kissing the fuck out of each other. 

"Who won?" Lazily, he asked, breaking the heated moment of the two. 

"Sadly, Seungmin..." Hyunjin let out a whisper. "It is not like I complain. Just thinking about it makes me hard."

With a disgusted and a shocked look, Chan replied. "Uou yeo should really calm down. We still don't know what is up. I just want to go home quickly."

"So that you could kiss your little pixie?" 

At Seungmin's question, he imagined the little boy in his head, cutely skipping around wearing Chan's hoodie. His hair easily fallen on to his eyes as he smiled at him as his freckled cheeks cuddle up to make his eyes thinner. 

"Mayb-" 

He was cut off as a loud bang bristled inside the building, harmonizing with the scatter of glass windows and doors as flames roared out. Chan, out of habit, stood I front of the other boys, defending them from anything that would fall. 

"Han is inside," Seungmin, stated out immediately trying to run away from the grasp of the older two. 

"He promised to come back. So, he will." Hyunjin, hugged his lover closely rubbing and soothing his back, reassuring that the werepire would come even though he wasnt sure himself.

But a dark shadow jumped over the tall wall with a small groan. Jisung brushed his sweaty hair back with a gloved hand and let himself be rested on the surface behind. Some places of his clothes were ripped and burnt, stained with blood and ashes. 

Then he forced himself towards his friends. "Let's go." 

He silently crept in to the passenger seat of Chan's car, looking over his shoulder to look at the sleeping boy. His heart ached with a churn in his stomach. But he gulped it down and looked away, gazing blankly out of the window at the burning building. 

They didn't wait any longer to watch the golden flames to become grey ash and turn into mud along with the ruins and rosted bones and made their way out of the unpleasten place with dull minds and blunt feelings. 

All they wanted to go back, be comforted and loved.