- 37 -

Seungmin sat on the couch alone with a small bottle of blood on his hand and staring at nothing. Hyunjin was still asleep from last night. Though he was really tired, the younger couldn't sleep at all. His mind was revolving around lots of questions that didn't have answers.

He was worried about his friend that hadn't spoken to any of them and Minho.

Is everything over?

What has they really achieved?

Of course Jisung's promise was fulfilled and revenge was taken. But they also lost a lot of people.

Seungmin certainly knew that it was all worth it yet something bothered him.

What would happen to the werewolves?

What could be the destiny of werewolves and vampires?

Would they continue to hate each other?

His questions were gulped down along with the blood and he stared up at the ceiling, getting lost once again in deep silence that didn't last any longer.

"Jisungie!" It was definitely Felix screening on top of his lungs. "Finally you are out!"

Seungmin hurriedly stood up jogging his way to the corridor where Jisung stood smiling kindly as Felix was hugging the death out of him. Minho was beside him watching how Chan chuckle from a far waiting for his turn to embrace the boy.

"Gosh, you fucking bitch!" Seungmin cried out, giving flick on Jisung's forehead making him yelp. "You hid in there like coward and made us worried. I am gonna throw you out of that fucking window."

He still hugged. Of course he missed his best friend, though he nagged.

Jisung laughed at the frantic reactions he received.

"Hyung~" Jeongin came tears filling his eyes. "I thought you were angry with us..."

"Aigoo... you little Baby." Said the older boy and pulled him to the same hug that Seungmin and Felix was in.

"Innie is a cry Baby." Lix teased.

"Says the one who cried when Channie hyung went that day to bring Minho hyung."

"Yah!" Felix raised his fist chasing the other. "You promised not to expose me like that!"