- 26 -

Hyunjin fell silent at the news, his body tensing and breath hitching. But he gulped it in and gave a nod to the man infront. 

"What are you really planning on doing, Mr. Kim?" 

"He is your friend right? I planned on making a trap." 

It was disgusting to see that stupid smirk on that stupid face. How his unbrushed teeth showed up and his smell of meet and blood added even more weight on it. 

"Go ahead I'm listening." 

Mr. Kim lit up a cigarette and let out a smoke out as he kept his feet on the table. "Let's make him come to save that boy. Then kill him along with his friends. Who was it...? Jeongin? Chan? Oh Seungmin too... and that Changbin as well he is annoying." 

Oh, I'll show you who is annoying.

Hyunjin thought faking a smile. "Okay then it is settled. Will you send a letter to him to come meet us somewhere to save Minho?"

"I already did. So all you have to do is to get your team and be ready to attack him." 

 " we already are. So, I will take my leave then." 

Standing up, the boy bowed and waited for a reply but he only got a hand sign to leave which annoyed him. Yet he had keep his act. 

He quickly left the room and entered in to the waiting room where the secetry from earlier was covered with all sweat and panting. Rest of the werewolves were zipping up there jeans. 

"Oh my, I guess you got a nice fuck, Miss." He gave a  so bitterly sweet smile and walked over to the place where he hid the small camera. "I was planning to use this camera to check on you but I guess I have better idea. Would like me to share this video on the internet? You will get popular so quickly."

"N-" Just when she was about to speak loudly one of the boys covered her mouth.

"Don't you dare say a word if you don't want me to put this on the dark net . You are going to do as I sa-" 

A door barge open. It was a hidden door at a corner and a person came in and paused with wide eyes. His hands were covered with leather gloves and a dagger was on the grip.

"Han?!"