- 19 -

Minho watched the younger dash out of the living room but quickly turned to look at Jisung, who was deep in his thoughts. He didn't know if it was the best moment but he wanted to speak with the other, alone. 

"Ji," Minho softly said. "Can I talk to you for a bit? " 

Jisung looked up confused but nodded waiting for him to talk.

"I mean, alone." 

They stood up, Han leading them to his room and sat on the bed while the taller remain still.

"Actually," he started, taking a glance at the other, who was purely concerned. "Ji, I don't know if I should tell this to you." 

"Come here." The latter softly said. Hesitantly, Minho went over but when Jisung pulled him to sit on his lap he let out a small gasp. "What is it ?" 

Slowly, tracing his jaw line the younger observed his boyfriend. His eyes, his honey hair locks, his milky skin but they all had a touch of worriedness. 

"Ji, remember I told you about my old owner?"

Just saying it made Minho shiver and for a moment he felt the world spin around. "He... H-He is Mr. Seo."

He watched the other widen his eyes. Was it the bad timing? A small tear started to climb over his eyes as he nervously played with the hem of his t shirt. 

"Mr. Seo as in Changbin's father?"

Minho nodded. "He was. And... Changbin had to... he had to kill him to save me..."

"W-what?" 

Jisung, felt a cold as he felt a few sweat drops slide down his nape. He hated Changbin for hurting his friend but now he had saved his boyfriend. Everything seemed fucked up and entangled in to a heavy mess. 

"He saved my life. I wouldn't be here if he didn't do that for me." The older's voice was tiny, more like a whisper. Han pulled him against him and let Minho rest his head on the shoulder, slightly trembling. "I am sorry I didn't tell you."

"It is okay, love." 

He sighed, patting his back firmly and rocked from side to side. Life wasn't going perfectly he knew and his senses said that the future will be darker and messed. More than anything. He was ready, or was he?