- 16 -

The warmth he felt was amazing but he was hungry and he knew that younger would wake up any time being hungry too. With the thought of last night, Minho blushed staring at the sleeping squirrel, softly tracing the jawline with the thumb and stared at Han's parted lips. His is cheek was squeezed against the pillow.

When Minho got out of the bed, shivering as the cold air hit bare body. Cloths were thrown everywhere in the room and it was quite messy. After the quick hot shower, that reduced the pain in his lower back, he wrapped the towel around his waist before going out just to see the boy sitting on the bed half asleep.

"Good mor-"

Before Minho could say anything Jisung spoke. "Where fuck did my morning kiss go?!"

The older chuckled going towards him and pecked his pout. Wanting more Jisung pulled him onto his lap and kissed him passionately, caressing the sides of his torso. "There."

"Now, Good morning?"

"Good morning, baby." Jisung said letting him go. "I am starving."

"I knew. How could you not be when you just spent all your energy in one night."

His eyes widened. " Was I rough?"

"No... but you were a bit fast, you know. But you yourself know that I liked it."

Minho said earning a small smirk from the other. "How can I not know, when you literally scratched my back, till it bleeds."

"Yah!" Playfully hitting his arm, the older pushed him in to the bathroom and closed the door. "Just take a shower."

Silently smiling at Jisung's whining, Minho grabbed a random black T and grey sweat pants from Han's closet to wear and went to the kitchen.

Placing the pan on the stove he looked for bacon and started cooking, quietly humming a song. It was around nine in the morning, so others were probably sleeping. Once again he grinned remembering everything. Last night was the first time he really enjoyed doing it. He loved how Jisung made sure he was okay time to time and even the aftercare. Then the cuddles, soft kisses, praising, admiring and teasing. Minho already felt safe and lived. His world was becoming perfect. But could it fall apart like a scattering glass.

Braking him out of the chain of thoughts, Minho felt a pair of arms rap around his waist, gently back hugging.

"I don't remember allowing you to take my cloths, with asking me." His voice was still raspy and it kind of made the taller nervous.

"I am sorry, I just couldn't find something wear, sir." He unknowingly looked down as his habits jumped out.

"You look cuter in my cloths. So, I'll just let it pass." Firmly holding him closer, Jisung said. "Don't feel so low around me. No sir from now on, Okay?"

Minho nodded, to immersed in the others dark orbs.

"You were amazing last. Did you know? I am happy, you were my first."

That caught Minho off-guard. "F-first?"

Han nodded, smiling showing his gums. "You are my first to steal the v card."

"Your seemed so damn skilled. I thought you at least fucked with ten or something."

Letting out the most adorable giggle, Jisung kissed Minho. He liked the others surprised expression. And someone entered the kitchen. A shorter boy with brown hair and freckles. His eyes widened seeing them.

"Oh... ummm... I-I was just um... uhhh.." He stuttered. "I was actually... looking for Chris hyung. I'm s-sorry for interrupting. I didn't mean to-"

"Felix!" Chan exclaimed. He must have woken just now that his hair was all messy. "Good morning!" He said engulfing the smaller in a hug while the couple smiled.

"Care to explain Kangaroo?" Jisung asked.

"Oh." Chan first offered a seat to Felix and sat beside. "This Lee Felix. My childhood friend."

"So, this is the boy you saved? How come I never saw him?"

"Well, he apparently refused to meet you guys yet, cause he was nervous."

Minho handed all of them the plates.

"Hello Felix. I'm Han Jisung." He smiled. "And this is my boyfriend Lee Minho."

"Boyfriend?!" Choking, Chan stared up at them. "What did you just say?"

"Minho is my boyfriend."

Minho blushed but grinned. "Stop, Ji."

But their conversation stopped as a maid screened and some thing fell down. Jisung ran out putting down the bacon he was about to eat.

It was Mr. Han's office. The door was wide open and the maid was sitting down against the wall, breathing heavily.

Minho, pulled Jisung back , not wanting him to face another attack. "Wait."

He stepped in checking around but stopped seeing the body lie on the table. A silver knife stabbed right in to the throat. Mr. Han had his eyes open his fangs out but he was already out of life. Minho didn't want this to be what Han sees yet he already did.

Jisung was already behind, speechlessly looking at his father. A heavy breath went out as he stepped forward. The older could see his hands tremble when they reached up to hold his father's shoulders before softly shaking. "A-appa?"

Han could feel the words choke out. His heart dropped down with an unbearable pain. A tear threatened to fall and it didn't take that much to slid down followed down with more salty water. A hand grabbed the blood soaked collar in between his fist and he broke down crying silently. He didn't sob like he did years ago. It was all quiet. The tears streamed down mixing with red, thick liquid. Han just didn't believe it. A moment ago he was happily spending time but now everything turned upside down.

"No!" He banged his fist on the table and he was pulled into someone's arms. He already knew it was Minho as he hugged him back. "Stop, if this is a prank." From the silence of everyone he knew it wasn't . "Wake me up if it is a dream. P-please."

Seungmin and Jeongin was there now, watching everything with horrified faces.

Jisung lost his balance and fell on to his knees, Minho following him along, not letting go.

"Jisung. I'm sorry." Minho entwined his fingers in the younger's soft hair, not knowing what exactly he had to do. Placing soft kisses on the forehead he kept quiet thinking that it was better if Han cries rather than keeping all inside...

What was actually coming for them...?