- 7 -

The forest was misty yet the rain kept falling onto the branches that spreaded up above that covered up the thundering sky. A creepy wind passed by giving him goosebumps. He was all soaked and shivered prettey badly. Probably, he was looking for someone. He wasn't lost but missed a person. He felt dead inside and between his heart beats the silence was too long. 

"Min?" He whispered out without any energy left to cry out loud. Tears dropped out of his doe eyes uncontrollably. "Where are you? Let's go home."

Then a voice spoke out deep amd raspy. "You have no home. They all are gone, because of you. They all are gone. Bloody rivers are flowing because of you."

He fell on his knees on tge mud. "It is not true!"  His own words chocked in his throat as he hardly breathed. And a lightning flashed and a loud thunder followed.

...

Jisung gasped for air and sat up. His heart beat racing upbin a crazy speed. A shaky breath left. Nightmares were part of his life but this one scared him more than ever. Looking his side he saw Minho sleeping very peacefully his hand still wrapped around Jisung's waist. Slowly removing a strand of hair out of his forehead, Han stared as he gulpped down. 'Who did I call Min in my dream? Was it Minho hyung? No that isnt possible?'

He lay back down again and sighed quietly slidding his arm , letting the latter rest his head on it. He wanted this moment sincerely,  even though he didnt really know what was giving him tumbles in his stomach. He felt him murmur things that he couldn't hear clearly and lean bis head on his chest, lips touching. 

Han smiled to himself and closed his eyes trying to go back to sleep. 'I have to end everything as soon as I can. If not others will get hurt and I don't want that.'

                                                                 *    *    *    *

Bang Chan was infront of his piano, his long fingers playing over the keys. He was immersed in the notes and sang with closed eyes. The walls were soundproof but his voice was indeed angelic that it could help anyone go to sleep. 

"How could I forget. 

The day you lied to me."

But for some reason he stopped looking around while sniffing. He smelled a  faint werewolf blood that got overpowered with vampire blood. He opened his window to sneak his head out to see what it was and saw the house in middle of the forest. Clear screams and cries were coming out of it for sure and Chan was already running out banging on Seungmin's door. 

"What?" Annoyed the boy came out. 

"The house. The one in the middle of the forest. They need help!"

"Why?!" Seungmin asked raising his brows.

"Werewolf attack."

"Han..." 

"We can't waste time calling for him. Hurry up let's go!" 

"Hyung, I am coming too." Jeongin came out of his room putting on his jacket and tied his shoe laces. Chan nodded and ran towards the main door and jumped on to the muddy ground as they made a squelch underneath. Even the rain couldn't stop them because the boys were so jnto protecting their own kind that they didnt care about their lives. The pouring rain managed to damp them head to toe and their shoes were no brown.

"There." Seungmin pointed and headed towards the wooden house. The door opened disturbing them and a messy brown haired boy leaped down the stairs almost falling but Chan got hold of him. A vampire but he smelled different. 

"Help." The words were forced out. "M-mom and dad-" He was so weak and fragile and he trembled to the coldness. Quickly handing him to Jeongin Chan removed his fur coat and put it on him. 

"Shh. Here, we got you." 

Leaving Jeongin and the boy outside the rest of them stepped towards the door. The already knew that the werewolf sensed them. So, therewas no escape. They couldn'tlet him find their house.

Chan leading the way, slowly entered stepping lightly but the wooden floor creaked. Damn it! He cursed darting his gaze around. Taking his dagger from his belt he kicked a cupboard that collapsed and a deeo growl came out.

"Hello motherfucker." Seungmin sarcastically did a wave before swinging his blade over , attacking. Chan threw a random beer bottle that perfectlh landed on the werewolf scattering on him.  Without wasting any time the younger strangled with an arm around his neck and kicked his calf, kneeling him. But the werewolf was strong and he threw the boy across the room who hit his head aginst the wall. Seungmin fell with a groan because the hit was so powerfull that his vision was getting blury. Chan pinned him down, his knees on the werewolf's arms and pushed the dagger into his heart making blood splatter across his face which made him feel disgusted. 

"Seungmin?" He went over to the boy. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." 

There were two bodies on the floor. One of the was a male and he was vampire and the other one was human , a woman. Seungmin bent and checked their pulses and sighed. They were already dead.

When they came out Chan saw Jeongin holding the other boy who was about pass out. 

"I'll take him." He said picking the boy up and looked down at him. There were freckles all over his face and he was cute. "Hey, it is ok. We are taking you home."