- 38 -

*5 years later.*

The sun was bright and the day was hot. Why? It was one sweating day of mid summer. Three boys swam in the swimming pool while Chan was chilling under the shaded chaise lounges sipping a fruit smoothie.

Seungmin and Jisung came from the side and jumped on to Chan who was almost finishing his drink and grabbed him from the hands and legs.

"Yah!" The older screamed out loudly. "What the hell are you doing!"

"one..."

The two boys swung him back and forth.

"Three..."

Chan flew over and collapsed on to the water with a loud splash, splattering water everywhere. Changbin, Minho and Jeongin cheered as Chan popped out, gasping for air and attacked Jisung with a hand full of water.

"What the fuck?! I couldn't even finish my strawberry smoothie! And which dumbass says three after one?"

"In our vocabulary there is no two. So, three comes after one. Right Seungmin?"

With some more curses Chan checked his witch necklace to see whether it was secured enough.

"Move your asses. I'm coming." Jisung shouted and jumped in followed by Seungmin's flip.

"Where is Hyunjin hyung and Lix hyung?" Jeongin asked.

"Yah... you little brat." Hyunjin came in through the door with a few towels on his hand and Felix skipping with a ball on his hand. "Why is me Hyunjin and Felix Lix? Call me Jinnie."

"Nope." Being the stubborn boy he is Jeongin replied sticking his tongue out.

"Jin stop being a baby and get down here." Seungmin rolled his eyes as Hyunjin smooches kiss against his cheek after clumping down to the swimming pool.

Minho swam closer to Jisung who pulled him to his chest to hug him. "How are you feeling today?"

"A bit sore but I'm okay."

"Was I too rough?" Caressing the bare waist, the younger asked lovingly staring at his fiancé.

"You are asking that after fucking me three time in a row?"

"Is it my fault that you were being hot?"

"Tch..."

"Oh come on baby. I'll give you a massage later." Jisung pecked the older's lips and continued to hug him tightly.

Felix was sitting on the ledge of the pool with Chan standing between his legs while taking a sneak bite from the boy's ice cream.

"You want me to bring another one for you?" Felix asked feeding another bite.

"No this ways is fine."

"I can't imagine that Jisung is getting married next week!" Seungmin stated, reaching for a towel and covering himself carelessly.

"I know right! I'm gonna have some peace from your loud asses." Sarcastically the werepire spat out.

"But you will miss us." Said Hyunjin.

"Oh we will."

***

After that tiring yet fun session of swimming Minho and Jisung lay on the bed tangled together, the younger rubbing the latter's hips while placing feathery kisses along the back of the shoulder.

"Are you excited?"

"For the wedding? More than excited..." Minho replied, relaxing and leaning back against Jisung's solid chest that rose and fell.

"Me too."

After the rough ride of their pasts, the younger decided to buy a new house and move out. His father was buried in the old house and the Seoul werewolf pack joined with Hyunjin's.

Two months later Changbin decided to get married with Jeongin which led Jisung also to get the idea of proposing to his boyfriend.

Mingi turned around, stopping the smaller boy from massaging and placed his palm over his cheek softly running his thumb back and forth.

"I will always be excited to spend time with you Ji."

The other boy smiled, snaking his arm around Minho's waist and brought him closer to kiss him. Their lips attached fixing on each other like two puzzles th at were meant to be together. Jisung parted his lips and captured the latter and gave a small tuck while feeling the melting gentleness over them. Every kiss they shared felt special and it was never same as another yet it contained every emotion they couldn't speak. It was surprising that they could never get enough of that feeling.

Breathing again, the older parted just to blurry his face in Jisung's neck inhaling his natural scent.

"Ji..."

He heard a hum in return.

"I-" Minho really couldn't bring himself up to say what he wanted.

"What is it baby?" Firmly brushing the boy's hair, Jisung asked.

"Uh..."

"Don't be afraid. Just say it. Do you want something?"

"Can you..."

"Can I what?"

"Can you markme?"

"Louder pup..."

"I want you to ... Mark me."

Jisung widened his eyes and pulled away. "Are you serious?"

Minho nodded shyly smiling while braking eye contact.

"Look at me pup. Are really ready for it?"

He loved how caring the young boy was, always trying to make sure that he was comfortable. But Minho really wanted it. To be owned by Jisung.

"Yes. I want it. I really want you to make me yours."

"You don't know how happy I am right now." His smile was everything. Cheeks cuddling up together as eyes form a thin line while his gums flashed.

"Why are you waiting?"

"I don't want to rush it and scare you like a hungry animal."

With that Jisung connected his lips ones again, deepening it by holding Minho's nape and hovering over. Teasingly he pecked his way down to the jaw though the cheek bone and reached the foot of the neck.

Minho could feel the cold breath touching his skin before two sharp fangs sunk in making him gasp and tightly grip Jisung's arm, suppressing a yelp.

The werepire's saliva mixed with the red liquid giving a foreign energy that energized his veins.

Carefully, trying not to hurt him, Jisung pulled away licking the bruised skin for quicker healing and placed a peck. When he moved up to look at Minho, he could see a small change in his eyes, shaded with a touch of red colour.

"Are you okay?"

Weakly, Minho nodded feeling a bit sleepy and tired.

"I love you baby."

"love you too."

Snuggling further in Minho replied allowing himself to fall in to slumber.

Watching his lover, Jisung chuckled.

"Cute~"

Everything was perfect now. No body to threaten them. No body to interrupt their happiness. Jisung could only pray for the best for his loved ones and he really tried to work up to it. He loved everyone he had and he very well knew that he was loved as well. At the end he realized that not everyday is bright, that revenge isn't satisfying as it sounds and that love will always power him up. 

♡ THE END ♡