•33•

「NAYEON's POV」

As the alarm rings I quickly get up from my bed and ready myself to go to mommy's office. I'll gonna be there for about a minutes, just to help them as if.

I went downstairs and see Jennie preparing her breakfast.

"You still drinking milk?" I asked with a bit of tease.

"What's wrong with that? I really need to, I need to be taller"

"I'll gonna support you even tho it's impossible"

"Yah! By the way, where you going?"

"I'll go to the company, I have to check something there and visit it"

"Then when you're going to visit the University or even the resort?"

"Maybe next week? Next month? Or if it is okay next year"

"Yah! Go away, I hate you"

"Why? What did I do to made you hate me?"

"Just go away and go to the mental you're so crazy and I think you forgot to drink your medicine" this btch, aish!

"I'll go now"

"Good!" she said and I just didn't mind what she's saying.

I drive my car to company and headed to mom's office but she's not there. I think she go somewhere and something important.

One thing I love here is that mom didn't use dad's office even tho she's the only one who's managing this since dad was gone, it was her obligation and she know it. But she still respect dad that's why she choose to stay in her office and didn't use dad's office. So daddy's office still have the space in this building and every employee here respect it, isn't it good and amazing that everyone in here still have a respect to the former owner. But I really miss dad.

So I decided to visit his office. No one can go inside to his office except us, his family.

As I enter his office it looks old but it reminded me of dad, that made me really really miss him.

I stayed there for about 5 or 6 minutes and when I was about to go out in this room there's a paper laying at the floor.

I get it and read it, as I open the letter it was dad's hand writing. I started to read it and suddenly my tears fall down my cheeks.

[...I don't want to do this but I have to, just to make them stop chasing us or stalking us. I really wanted a peaceful and simple life for us, for my family. But I didn't expect these thing will happen if I become successful like this. It's okay, I'm really okay if we're not this rich atleast we're happy and no one is like hplding our life. If this is the only thing I know I'm ready to die just for your sake, I'm happy that I made it, I protected you and I know you're safe...]

"What do you meant dad?" I said while crying. I keep the letter and put it to my bag as I wiped out my tears.

I finally closed the door of his office when I see someone is watching me but I didn't get a chance to see that person's face because she or he immediately left. When someone chucked my shoulder from the back. Turning out it's Mina.

"You're so creepy, you shocked me!" I complain.

"Who's you're looking unnie?"

"N-nothing"

"Oh?"

"Yeah! Why are you here? You should go to Jennie and asked when did the two of you will change the management at resort and university"

"She's not there around"

"Nah!  Let's go already"

「SOMEONE's POV」

"I knew something new already, I'll gonna be there and tell what's new" then he ended the call.