Confessions And Pregnancies

Iida skateboard to school, Bakugo drives his sister and Todoroki to school. Deku skateboarding, Katzuki looks out the window. Todoroki sighed, Katsuki see's Deku and stops the car and hits his nose "WTF shit my nose" he has his hand on his nose. "damnit Katsuki" Katzuki puts a napkin on his nose and looks at Deku "oh that's hot", Todoroki looks at Iida and has a nosebleed in the backseat. Deku looks at Katsuki and Katzuki and winks before skating off, "Stay away from Deku" Katsuki said. "me and you both like him shut up and Shoto don't get blood on the seat" Katzuki yells, Shoto pouts "shut up angry Pomeranians". "Yes but he's gay sis" Katsuki said "IcyHot I'm not angry fricking Pomeranian, besides you have a crush on Four eyes anyway", "you sure did you ask" Katzuki pouts.

Shoto groans "are we there yet", Deku skated to the car popping his head in "hey Kacchan, Katzuki, Todo". "Deku what is your sexuality?" Bakugo asked, Iida bumps into Todoroki "Sorry are you ok?" he ehlps Todoroki up. "bi, why what's up" Deku smirks, Katzuki blushes. "I'm gay" Todoroki blushes, "Um no reason you damn nerd" Katsuki said. "Gay" Iida said, Iida pins Todoroki to the wall "Your something else~ I like that~". "Fine I have liked you since childhood but you probably want my sister because she is always better than me" Bakugo tears up a bit, Hawks walks into the school "This is huge". Todoroki squeaks blushing looking in his eyes, "Katsuki" Katzuki's eyes sadden looking at her twin.

"Kacchan you missed the point of me saying I'm bi" Deku kissed Bakugo and Katzuki, "its U.A. what did you expect" Shigaraki says. Touya yawns, Bakugo blushes a deep red. "Stop being so cute Shiggy" Hawks blushes "Also why is Dabi adorable" he blushes very red, "So how long have you had a crush on me~" Iida still pinning Todoroki to the wall. "Why are they so cute" Hawks said, Katzuki blushes darkly. "so what now, make out or hang out later" Deku smirks, "what" Dabi and Shigaraki looks at Hawks. "first day" Todoroki squeaks, "Nothing" Hawks sighs. "You have? I like you since middle School" Iida asked,  "It's not like they like me they probably hate me" Hawks has wings down.

Todoroki blushes nodding, "Kei what's wrong, I know what emotions you show through your wings, since we were kids" Dabi asked. Shigaraki looks "are you upset", "It's just ...nothing" Hawks walks away to the boys and goes inside, he has his face between his knees sobs "I'm so stupid they hate me they think I'm a freak now" he cries harder. Shigaraki punched Dabi in the arm "you upset him", "I was asking him since we like him" Dabi punched him back. Hawks hears what they said and comes out of the bathroom "You like me back" he has puffy eyes, Iida picks up Todoroki and carries him to his dorm. Shigaraki and Dabi jumps "yeah", "about time Touya, your wet dreams were getting annoying, for months" Todoroki yells.

"you wanna make out in the bathroom or the backseat" Deku asked, Katzuki blushes "I don't mind". "Tch whatever" Bakugo said, Hawks blushes a deep red "Y-you have wet dreams about me?". "Bathroom" Bakugo said, Iida gets to the dorm and puts him on the bed and pins him down gently. Deku smirks, Katzuki got out "lets go". Dabi only responded by fainting, Shigaraki pokes him. Todoroki blushes, "Dabi get up or I will bang you right here and now" Hawks said. Iida licks Todoroki's neck, Bakugo follows them. "and have my father beat my ass, no thanks I need to do training" Dabi pouts, "says the one who's brother exposed his nightly wet dreams" Shigaraki says.

Todoroki moans grabbing Iida's hair "aren't your parents strict", Deku wraps his arms around them. Katzuki blushes, "I don't care" Iida grabs a condom and licks his nipples. "I heard what you guys said by the way" Hawks blushes, Bakugo blushes very hard. "ok just asking, hmm, I want to ruin my father's career as much as posible" Todoroki moans loudly, Deku smirks walking into the boys bathroom and walks into the bigger stalls. Katzuki walks inside, "I need to smoke" Dabi walks behind a bush and lit a cigarette smoking it. Shigaraki sighed "his father made him smoke", "Good" Iida licks his shaft. Hawks sighs "Can you please not smoke for me please" he takes his antidepressants pills, Katsuki walks inside as well.