Calm Before The Storm

Mineta was sitting on the couch thinking of something while blushing, "bestie" Denki says looking at Mineta. "Babe I want cuddles..." Ryder asked, Mineta smiles "sure". Denki smirks "let me know if I have to get a wheelchair", Ryder blushes "Were just cuddling we haven't gone all the way". Shinsou goes to Denki "yet~" he kisses Denki, Mineta blushes dark red. Denki kisses back, "what with the red faces" Sero asked. "Mineta and his boyfriend haven't done it yet~" Kirishima said, Ryder picks up Mineta and vamp speeds away. Hawks groaning on Dabi's chest and whimpers, Sero laughs before stopping "he's gay!!". Mineta blushes holding on, Dabi pets him.

"I knew it that's so manly" Kirishima cries manly tears, Hawks shaking in Dabi's arm and whimpers. Ryder kisses Mineta's forehead, Sero giggles. Dabi hugs him, Mineta purrs smiling. Hawks hugs back shaking, Kirishima kisses Sero. "Do you want to go all the way" Ryder blushes and looks away, Shinsou sleeps on Denki's shoulder. Dabi licks his head, Sero kisses back. "we can if you want" Mineta blushes, Denki rubs his head and watches cat videos. Hawks wakes up slowly and has puffy eyes from crying and sniffles, Kirishima picks up Sero and takes them to his room. Shinsou purrs, "That's up to you I'm not going to force you" Ruder blushes very red. Dabi licks his head, Sero held on. Denki purrs, Mineta nods "being in heat hurts".

"Baby boy how bad do you want me to bang you~" Ryder asked, "Scared" Hawks hugs Dabi tighter. Shinsou shifts into his cat form, Kirishima puts Sero on the bed next to Tetsu. "bad" Mineta says, "I'm here" Dabi rubs his back. Denki pets him watching tv, Sero snuggles to Tetsu making him purr. Kirishima goes to the closet and closes the door and hides and grabs his teeth and whimpers, Hawks feels kicks in his belly and purrs. Ryder takes Mineta's clothes off and licks his shaft, "Ei" Sero looks around. Dabi purrs, Mineta moans blushing and covers his face. Kirishima whimpers and curls up into a ball in the closet, Hawks hides his face in Dabi's chest and purrs. Ryder sticks a finger in Mineta's ass, Sero gets off the bed walking to the closet.

Dabi purrs, Mineta whines. Kirishima whimpers and curls up more into a ball and grabs his mouth, 'Yuki and Hato that's what I want to name our kids Yuki and Hato' Hawks thinks. Ryder stretches his hole, Sero opens the closet door. "you thinking of names" Dabi asked, Mineta moans whining louder "you must be that big if your stretching it that wide". Hawks nods and hides his face in Dabi's chest, "I'm prepping you" Ryder sticks his member in Mineta's ass. Kirishima curls up more into ball and whimpers and grabs his mouth, Dabi sets his chin on Hawks head. Mineta moans squealing loudly arching, Sero rubs his cheek. Kirishima backs away from Sero and grabs his mouth whimpering, Katsuki hears and has slick running down his legs and whimpers.

"You ok can I move now?" Ryder asked, Sero sat on the floor. Deku ears twitched "who's squealing", "you feel sick" Dabi asked. Mineta nods, Kirishima crawls to Sero and licks her arm whimpering. "Grape frick he made me hard" Bakugo pouts, Hawks nods and whimpers. Ryder thrusting into Mineta's ass slowly, Sero held her arm out to him. "I can help" Deku pulls his shaft out sucking, Dabi grabs a trashcan. Mineta moans, Kirishima bites Sero's arm gently while crying. Katsuki mewls loudly and wags his tail faster, Hawks crying in Dabi's chest. Ryder thrusting faster into Mineta's ass, Sero flinched a bit and pets his head. Deku bobs his head, Dabi rubs his back. Mineta cries out, Hawks covers his mouth and vomits in the trashcan.

Kirishima sniffles and drinks Sero's blood while crying, "I'm gonna cum~" Bakugo said. Ryder knots Mineta and bites his scent gland and licks the blood off, Dabi rubs his back. Sero rubs his head, "come puppy" Deku sucks harder. Mineta yelps whining, Hawks wipes his mouth and hides face in Dabi's chest whimpering. Bakugo cums onto Deku's chest, Kirishima sniffles in Sero's chest. Ryder shows his scent gland to Mineta, Dabi nuzzles him. "feel better" Deku asked, Sero nuzzles his head. Mineta bites his scent gland, Hawks nuzzles back "It hurts Dabi..". Katsuki nods and hides his face in Deku's chest purring, Kirishima nuzzles back. Ryder knot deflates and pets Mineta, "what hurts" Dabi asked. Deku purrs loudly, Sero purrs.