Reflection & Anger

Mic stands at the coffee pot making coffee and whines holding his belly, Aizawa rubs Mic's belly in circles. Mic purrs before feeling water down his legs "what's that" he asked panicking, Denki pawed Shinsou "something is happening with your papa". "Oh shit his water broke" Shinsou thought, Aizawa carries Mic and Shirokumo to the hospital with a baby bag in his hand. "SHOTA!!" Mic screams feeling contractions, Denki grabbed the cat backpack and loaded the kittens up putting the backpack on his back and knocked on Hawks door. Hawks fell off the bed "Ow... someone help me up", "Screw this" Shinsou kicks the door open. "Shota" Mic whines, Dabi helps Hawks up.

Shigaraki jumped and fell between the bed and wall whining "I'm stuck", Denki jumps. Hawks helps Shigaraki out of the bed and wall, "I know" Aizawa puts her husband's in the car. "Sorry about that Pikachu" Shinsou said, Shigaraki yawns falling on the bed going back to sleep. "what is going on" Dabi asked yawning, "its ok and Mic's in labor" Denki says. Mic lays in the back seat stripping his pants and binder, "should I watch" Shirakumo asked. "MIC'S IN LABOR!" Hawks yelled, Shinsou facepalm himself. "No your going to hold his hand when we get to the hospital" Aizawa said, "Shouldn't you be with your parents" Dabi asked. "doesn't the person in labor lay in the backseat" Denki says, Shirakumo held Mic's hand.

Mic whines from pain crushing Shirakumo's hand, Hawks grabs his car keys "Are we going to the hospital or not" Hawks picks up Shigaraki and Dabi and vamp speeds off. Shinsou picks up Denki and vamp speeds after them, Aizawa releases a lot of soothing pheromones in the car. Dabi held on as Shigaraki slept, Denki held on as the kittens meows loudly. Mic loosened the grip whining, "ow" Shirakumo rubs his hand. Hawks puts them in the back seat, "You brought the kittens?" Shinsou said. Aizawa see's the hospital and picks up Mic and Shirokumo and vamp speeds inside, Dabi buckled himself and Shigaraki in. "yes, their your moms babies, besides you, Eri and the triplets" Denki says as the kitten meows louder, Mic whines.

Shirakumo rubs his hand "ow", "Is everyone buckled in?" Hawks asked. Shinsou pouts, Aizawa has Shirokumo and Mic in his arms and rings the bell on the desk 20 times. "yup" Dabi says, Denki buckles in. "yes" the nurse looks at her, Mic whines. Hawks starts driving, Shinsou buckles in as well. "My husband is in labor we need a room now!" Aizawa pets Mic, Dabi and Denki waits. "yes ma'am follows me" the nurse walks to the labor room, Mic purrs whimpering "their coming". Hawks speeds towards the hospital, Aizawa carries Mic and Shirokumo to the labor room. Dabi and Denki held on, Mic whines. Shirakumo rubs Mic's belly, Hawks see's the hospital and stops. Shinsou holding Denki, "Your going to be fine Mic" Aizawa said.

Dabi looks, Denki purrs. "lay him on the bed and prep him for birth" the nurse asked, Shirakumo took Mic's shirt and boxers off and put a hospital gown on him. "Where's Shiggy?" Hawks asked, Shinsou picks up Denki and the kittens and steps out of the car. Aizawa blushing darkly, Dabi held a sleeping bunny and got out. Denki purrs as the kittens meows, "what's wrong Shota" Shirakumo asked. Mic whines panting, Hawks kisses Shigaraki's and Dabi's forehead. Shinsou pets Denki, "I'll tell you later" Aizawa pets Mic. Dabi and Shigaraki purrs, Denki purrs loudly. Shirakumo nods, Mic purrs whining feeling one pup move towards the entrance. Hawks picks up Shigaraki and Dabi and vamp speeds inside, Shinsou picks up Denki and the kittens and vamp speeds after them.

"I know" Aizawa held Mic's hand, Dabi looks as Shigaraki wakes up and yawns cutely. Denki held on, Shirakumo held Mic's other hand. Mic screams pushing, the nurse sat in front of Mic watching "keep pushing, I see a little bit of the baby's head". Hawks has Dabi and Shigaraki on his lap and sits down in the waiting room, Shinsou has Denki and the kittens on his lap and sits down in the waiting room. Aizawa still holding Mic's hand, Dabi and Shigaraki yawns. Denki yawns, Shirakumo held Mic's hand. Mic screams pushing the head and shoulders out, "Go sleep I'll tell you guys when to wake up" Hawks said. "Sleep Pikachu.." Shinsou said, Aizawa covering her nose and feels her eyes are red and forces them back to normal, Dabi, Shigaraki and Denki fell asleep.