Gender Reveal And Hawks Kingdom

Time Skip 2 Months Later

Kirishima wakes up and hears his phone and takes it outside 'What the hell does he want?' he answers it "You have some damn nerve calling me considering what you did 10 years ago, give me one good reason I should listen to you.." "wondering if your lame ass is alive, which is surprising" Kirishima's dad said, Sero whines "Ej". "Maybe if you didn't hurt Bakugo this wouldn't have happened it's your fault that he's deaf now you made my mom mute because of your damn actions I'm done with you and your business stay away from me, my mates, my family just go die in a hole or in jail where you belong!" Kirishima hangs up and vamp speeds to the forest and screams "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU DAD IF YOU TOUCH MY FAMILY YOUR DEAD YOU HEAR ME!", Hawks wakes up and almost falls off the bed.

Bakugo wakes up as well "The hell?!", Tokyomai holding Aoyama close and wakes up. Shinsou shifts into human form and wakes up, Kirishima hardens himself and cuts down the trees. Sero and Tetsu wakes up, "I think it was Kiri's dad" Deku says. Aoyama wakes up "who's father this time", Denki yawns shifting back. Hawks rubs his eyes, Kirishima has pissed off pheromones and slams the door. "Dabi we better hide all glasses" Hawks said, Dabi vamp speeds around the house collecting all the glass. Sero gets up and walks to Kirishima "Ej", "I'm taking the kids shopping" Aoyama yawns. Bakugo shaking in Deku's arms, Kirishima cries in Sero's arm. "I'm coming with you" Tokoyami said, Hawks pets Shigaraki's belly.

Deku held Bakugo, Sero hugs him and rubs his head. "ok are they a your mom's house or here, I know Nightshade shows up" Aoyama gets up, Shigaraki purrs waking up then yelps feeling a kick. Hawks chuckles and rubs Shigaraki's belly more, "His dad is going to hit me again" Bakugo whimpers. "They spent the night here" Tokoyami said, Dabi nuzzles Shigaraki's belly. Shigaraki squeaks feeling another kick, "he's going to have to get through me first" Deku hugs him. "ok" Aoyama got dressed and walks to the kids room "if you wanna go shopping get dress", Luna whines loudly "mama". Hawks grits teeth 'Stop kicking me so much pup' he lays on Dabi's chest, Bakugo purrs loudly from affection.

Tokyomai picks up Luna and gives her to Aoyama, Dabi and Shigaraki rubs his belly. Deku purrs and rubs his and Katzuki's belly and Katzuki purrs, Aoyama held her to his chest. Luna latched onto his nipple, Lightening and Nightshade got dressed. Bakugo has his hearing aids on and purrs loudly, Hawks has his eyes closed and purrs. Tokyomai pets Aoyama, Shinsou feels Denki's belly. 'My belly had gotten really big but I love it and I love them and my life' Hawks has tears rolling down his face, Deku smiles. Dabi chuckles smiling, Aoyama purrs looking at him. Luna suckles, Denki purrs felling the pup kick. "You ready to go?" Tokoyami asked, Shinsou kisses Denki's belly.

Bakugo wags his tail happily and purrs, he feels little kicks in his belly and purrs, "yeah, waiting for your siblings" Aoyama got Luna dressed. Lightening and Nightshade walks to Aoyama and Tokoyami "we're ready bro mama Yuga", Denki purrs louder as the pup kicks more. Deku nuzzles his belly, Midnight gets dressed. Sunny gets dressed as well, 'I'm curious to find out how many pups I'm having' Hawks rubs Shigaraki's belly in slow circles. Tokyomai holding Aoyama close, Bakugo purrs loudly and wags his tail. Aoyama puts Luna in a stroller an puts her favorite stuffed animal next to her, Luna hugs her stuffed animal. Lightening and Nightshade waits, Shigaraki purrs snuggling to Hawks.

Deku pokes Bakugo's tail, Hawks has a hand on his belly and feels little kicks and purrs. Tokyomai kisses Luna's forehead, Midnight puts her earphones in her ears. Bakugo mewls loudly and blushes "d-don't do that", Hawks grabs Dabi's hand puts it on his belly. Shigaraki and Dabi snuggles him, Luna purrs giggling. "lets go" Aoyama walks pushing the stroller, Lightening and Nighshade follows. Deku laughs "you'll be horny later", Dabi purrs nuzzling Hawks belly. Tokyomai holds his lovers hand, Bakugo licks Deku's shaft and mewls. 'I kinda want to go to the doctor to see how many pups me and Shiggy are having?' Hawks thought, Aoyama smiles walking to the store.