Love Always Win

With Artemis x Lightning

Artemis was resting, Lightning picks up Shikara and feeds her. Shikara suckles, Artemis has a hand on his bump. Lightning looks at Artemis "you ok" "Mhm" Artemis hums, "ok" Lightning rubs Shikara's back. Shikara purrs suckling, Artemis rubs his bump. Light pulls Shirkara away cleaning her face an changes her dipper, Shikara giggles. Artemis sighs, "you sure your ok" Lightning asked fixing Shikara's clothes. Shikara lifts her arms to be picked up, "mhm" Artemis hums. "ok, your sighing a lot" Lightning says, "I'm just tired" Artemis said. "alright" Lightning picks Shikara up, Shikara purrs. Artemis goes back to sleep, "we don't have school today right" Lightning asked yawning. Shikara snuggles to her moms chest dozing off to the sound of his heart, "No" Artemis says sleepily. "ok" Lightning yawns falling asleep.

With Mike x Sebrina Kirishima

Mike wags his tail, "what's got you happy" Sebrina asked picking Elenore up to feed her. Mike shows Sebrina a positive pregnancy test, "I'm happy but how, did you get pregnant, didn't think Alpha's had wombs" Sebrina says. Mike shrugs, Sebrina thinks wondering if Kirishima wanted to see he sister. Mike was playing with the Elenore, Elenore giggles grabbing his fingers. Sebrina smiles at them, Mike fell asleep purring. Sebrina grabs some applesauce and feeds Elenore, Elenore eats. Mike was fast asleep, Sebrina kept feeding Elenore the applesauce. Elenore kept eating, Mike was on his phone. Sebrina finished feeding Elenore and cleans her face, Elenore whines pawing at the baby wipe.

Mike sighs and has on his stomach, "you ok" Sebrina asked picking Elenore up. Elenore purrs, "Yeah" Mike said. Sebrina lays Elenore on the bed and crawls on the bed, Elenore crawls to her dad. Mike picks Elenore up and puts her next to Sebrina, Sebrina lays down curling around Elenore. Elenore purrs loudly, Mike curls around Sebrina and Elenore. Sebrina and Elenore purrs, Mike fell asleep purring. Sebrina and Elenore purrs falling asleep.

With Drake x Yoichi

Yoichi walk through the woods, Rose follows her mother with her wobbly legs. Drake was in the woods look at the pregnancy test and sees two positive lines, Yoichi sniffs the ground. Rose sniffs around, Drake pets Yoichi. Yoichi purrs in his wolf form wagging his tail, Drake shifts into his wolf form and nuzzles his omega and pup. Yoichi and Rose purrs nuzzling back, Drake wags his tail. Yoichi wags his tail, Rose runs around. Drake was in wolf form and picks up Rose by the scruff gently, Yoichi wags his tail. Rose curls up whining, Drake puts Rose in the nest and licks her clean. Yoichi watches, Rose purrs wagging her tail. Drake curls around Rose and fell asleep purring, Yoichi lays on top of him as Rose purrs falling asleep.

With Jackson x Hizahri Yamada

Hizahri rubs her belly wondering how her son was doing, Jackson was resting and has a hand on his bump. Hizahri whimpers feeling a hard kick, Jackson calls Hawks. Hawks answers the phone "I'm already on my way I'll be there in 5 minutes", Hizahri curls up whining before feeling a wet spot on the bed. "You need to push!" Jackson said, Hawks was here and vamp speeds upstairs. Hizahri whines trying to pull her shorts down, Hawks sees blood "Stop your bleeding!". Jackson fainted, Hizahri whimpers and let the shorts go "I'm trying to take the shorts off". Jackson took the shorts off "Nice ass" "babe" Hizahri blushes, "I'm uncomfortable" Hawks said. Jackson lays Hizahri down on the bed, "sorry" Hizahri says.

"Start pushing!" Hawks aid, Jackson hold Hizahri hand. Hizahri starts pushing, "I see the head!" Hawks said. Jackson covers his nose, "why does it hurt" Hizahri cries pushing. "I see the arms!" Hawks said, Jackson kisses Hizahri cheek. Hizahri whimpers pushing, "I see the legs!" Hawks said. Jackson wags his tail, Hizahri pants pushing. Hawks has the pup in his arms, Jackson fell asleep on the bed with his mate. "how does a pup pass through a tiny hole" Hizahri pants with each word, "It's a girl by the way" Hawks gives her the pup and goes home to his mates. Hizahri turns around putting her feet on the floor and gets up and whines when her legs felt weak, Jackson helps Hizahri on the bed, "I was going to put a dipper and onesie n the baby" Hizahri says. Jackson puts the diaper on Selene, Selene whines for milk.